User Controls

Honk honk!

Me and my black friend Darius were double teaming a cute white twinkle, I grabbed the twink's ass and gave it a couple of squeezes and went "honk honk!"
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Me and my black friend Darius were double teaming a cute white twinkle, I grabbed the twink's ass and gave it a couple of squeezes and went "honk honk!"

let me guess...the twink you and your nigger boyfriend were spit-roasting was named 'Bill Krozby'...
    Originally posted by infinityshock let me guess…the twink you and your nigger boyfriend were spit-roasting was named 'Bill Krozby'…

His name was Daniel, but you can pretend whatever it takes to jerk off to my story, brochacho
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon His name was Daniel, but you can pretend whatever it takes to jerk off to my story, brochacho

faggot
    Originally posted by infinityshock faggot

You hate niggers a lot but you run from them like a Tutsi.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon You hate niggers a lot but you run from them like a Tutsi.

like...a tutsi roll? never seen one of them run. thatd be interesting considering they have no legs. still...you get credit for having a very active imagination.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    what's the story behind honking. is that the new rallying cry for autists?
    Originally posted by infinityshock like…a tutsi roll? never seen one of them run. thatd be interesting considering they have no legs. still…you get credit for having a very active imagination.

I knew the joke was too high level for your brain, I didn't make it for your benefit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide
    Originally posted by D4NG0 what's the story behind honking. is that the new rallying cry for autists?

Originally posted by Captain Falcon Me and my black friend Darius were double teaming a cute white twinkle, I grabbed the twink's ass and gave it a couple of squeezes and went "honk honk!"
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I knew the joke was too high level for your brain, I didn't make it for your benefit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide

for something to be a joke it would have to be funny.

that. wasnt.
    Originally posted by infinityshock for something to be a joke it would have to be funny.

that. wasnt.

Of course it's not funny to you, you're the one who sprinted away from the negroes like a Tutsi
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock for something to be a joke it would have to be funny.

that. wasnt.

Please die?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Of course it's not funny to you, you're the one who sprinted away from the negroes like a Tutsi

I would too if they were a big black tornado of machetes and rape twirling in my direction
    Originally posted by aldra I would too if they were a big black tornado of machetes and rape twirling in my direction

This. People act like moving out of the ghetto is a bad thing
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Of course it's not funny to you, you're the one who sprinted away from the negroes like a Tutsi

youre a handsome and well tanned individual...of course you think stupid shit is funny and nonsense makes sense. it isnt. and it doesnt.

while im wholly enthusiastic about the eradication of vermin, it doesnt affect me in the least. its just another chore that needs to be done...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Please die?

eventually, probably.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 This. People act like moving out of the ghetto is a bad thing

that. people act like having vermin living in the same neighborhood isnt cause for evacuation.
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre a handsome and well tanned individual…of course you think stupid shit is funny and nonsense makes sense. it isnt. and it doesnt.

while im wholly enthusiastic about the eradication of vermin, it doesnt affect me in the least. its just another chore that needs to be done…

Now you're trying to run away from me too, pussyboi. Lol.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Now you're trying to run away from me too, pussyboi. Lol.

the only running youd get from me is the white gooey stuff running out of your various orifices when after im finished with you.
Jump to Top