User Controls

Do older women (35 - 40 years old) wanting to fuck me mean anything?

Like, sluts my age never show interest, but older ones do. Is it just because their tastes are different, like they figure, "I want someone younger, but I better not aim too high".
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Older sluts probably just love young dick.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    how old are you enter?

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enter Like, sluts my age never show interest, but older ones do. Is it just because their tastes are different, like they figure, "I want someone younger, but I better not aim too high".

first and foremost it depends on the individual chicks. that being said:
    Originally posted by RestStop Older sluts probably just love young dick.

some chicks in 'middle age' start noticing how their bodies change and realize men dont pay attention to them the way they used to and when a 'younger' male appears to be paying attention to them they get the impression theyre desirable again and being desirable to a 'younger' male makes it even more appealing.

Originally posted by Enter like they figure, "I want someone younger, but I better not aim too high".

stop being such a needy bottom-bitch about everything. your perceptions are severely skewed and you shouldnt depend on them. older chicks that are going thru whatever emotional situation theyre going thru to make them want to sow their oats are more like men in their 'hunting' in that they dont give a shit what their fuck-buddy looks like or how much he earns for a living (to a degree) as long as gets whatever needs shes having fulfilled. some chicks might not even want sex...they might just believe sex is the route to making them feel better about whatever theyre not feeling good about. some chicks are in such a rut for whatever reason simply giving them a complement would give them a spontaneous orgasm.
    its funny tho coz its always the middle aged chicks that go 'that's disgusting, your old enough to be her father', lol.

Originally posted by NARCassist how old are you enter?

Late twenties
    Women in their mid to late thirties are in their sexual prime. Many of them will fuck just about anyone.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Late twenties

they're just after your cock then enter. take full advantage pal.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    No, usually its the other way round.

men who prefers women in their 30-40s usually have nefarious objectives. very, very nefarious objectives.
    I once fucked a 36 year old woman with her 2 young girls in the next room. She was literally screaming, I’m 100% sure they could hear everything. She didn’t give a shit.

She also wanted me to fuck her while she sucked her ex boyfriends dick (I said no).

I’m telling you they are just horny as fuck.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I once fucked a 36 year old woman with her 2 young girls in the next room. She was literally screaming, I’m 100% sure they could hear everything. She didn’t give a shit.

She also wanted me to fuck her while she sucked her ex boyfriends dick (I said no).

I’m telling you they are just horny as fuck.
    i had a similar experience when i was younger, about 22 i think. i pulled a 41 yo and went back to hers. i was fucking her on the floor of her front room when a light came on out in the hallway. i looked up and saw a 3 year old kid at the bottom of the stairs looking at me for a moment, then he went off into the kitchen and i could hear him getting some water. then he just went off upstairs again and turned the light off as he went.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    if possible insist on having the daughter, ideally deep asleep beside while your having sex with the mother.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist i had a similar experience when i was younger, about 22 i think. i pulled a 41 yo and went back to hers. i was fucking her on the floor of her front room when a light came on out in the hallway. i looked up and saw a 3 year old kid at the bottom of the stairs looking at me for a moment, then he went off into the kitchen and i could hear him getting some water. then he just went off upstairs again and turned the light off as he went.

ive had similar experiences with 40-something chicks. i finally realized it was an exhibitionist tendency combined with the 'danger'...and ultimately subconscious desire...to get caught.

- 40-something i was with wanted to have sex in public places. while i frequently have sex in unconventional places my motivation is for the variety, not the desire to get caught. when i pick an unconventional place for sex its somewhere we wont get caught. this one chick would not lock public-restroom doors (disney land, apartment complex), at her work-place with her pre-teen kids without locking the door, she tried to sit on my lap with her swim-suit bottom pulled to the side while trying to get me inside her in a hot-tub full of people, on the train at disney land, in various place on my front and side yard which were completely visible to the neighbors and road, and other examples. she would also wear dresses to work and climb up ladders while having the maintenance guy (dude was like in his 90s) hold the ladder. my favorite part was she'd go out in public wearing see-through clothing.

- 40-something who was married had a tendency to get amorous when her husband was in the vicinity...giving me the impression she wanted to get caught. one time i went to her house to drop something off and she had just come out of the pool, her husband was in the pool, and she wanted to bang in her vestibule. another time we were in her sewing room and she wanted to bang bent-over with her shorts pulled to the side. another time was during a hurricane where i was helping them install their hurricane shutters and she wanted to bang on the opposite side of the house with her shorts pulled to the side.

theres more examples but i dont feel like typing any more.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader if possible insist on having the daughter, ideally deep asleep beside while your having sex with the mother.

amateurs do that ^

professionals bang them both.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock amateurs do that ^

professionals bang them both.

what kind of mother would allow that ???
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader what kind of mother would allow that ???

no one said she had a choice in the matter
    I was going after older women most of my youth.. with the exception of a girl I date a few years younger than me around my high school. Once I hit 19-20 I was going after 30 year olds until I got married.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I was going after older women most of my youth.. with the exception of a girl I date a few years younger than me around my high school. Once I hit 19-20 I was going after 30 year olds until I got married.

i know, then you get into your 40s and you think 'wtf was i doing? i shoulda being taking full advantage of that fresh hot pussy while i was still younger.' lol

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist i know, then you get into your 40s and you think 'wtf was i doing? i shoulda being taking full advantage of that fresh hot pussy while i was still younger.' lol

spoken like a true amateur.

the majority of 'fresh hot pussy' that ive ever known of is too interested in pretending theyre not sluts to be of any interest or use in sexual matters. although...recently 20-somethings have started becoming more energetic and enthusiastic about their sexuality compared to how they were back-in-the-day.
    Originally posted by infinityshock spoken like a true amateur.

the majority of 'fresh hot pussy' that ive ever known of is too interested in pretending theyre not sluts to be of any interest or use in sexual matters. although…recently 20-somethings have started becoming more energetic and enthusiastic about their sexuality compared to how they were back-in-the-day.

lol you only just noticed that and you call me an amateur

Jump to Top