User Controls

is anyone here actually in a consensual loving relationship with a woman

or are we all jaded, lonely fuck-ups who tell ourselves that there's a difference between alone and lonely, but secretly long for someone to wake up next to and hug. :(
    I have a wife, yes
    Yeah. It fucking sucks. I miss being single.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    yes
    bling bling Dark Matter
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enter or are we all jaded, lonely fuck-ups who tell ourselves that there's a difference between alone and lonely, but secretly long for someone to wake up next to and hug. :(

what the shit are you going on about...I'm single and perfectly happy with it. I don't need a chick constantly on my ass...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel I have a wife, yes

pics or it didn't happen.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Yep. Together for 10+ and married since '11.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Yes.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel I have a wife, yes

nooo,

what you have there is an overpriced whhhoorree.

sex worker whose work do not commensurate with what your paying her.
    didn't i see you make a thread a while back about how you hated being in a relationship and relationships are fucked up and stuff like that
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Yes. Yes I am for the last 9 months.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yes. Yes I am for the last 9 months.

Here's uh, here's to the next nine

*clink*

God bless your child
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Yeah, why? Enter, if you're so lonely go find a girl. It's not hard.
    Originally posted by D4NG0 Yeah, why? Enter, if you're so lonely go find a girl. It's not hard.

How? It's not like one is going to just fall right into my arms.

And even if she did, that'll end bad for both of us.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2bd_1513058067
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by Enter How? It's not like one is going to just fall right into my arms.

And even if she did, that'll end bad for both of us.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2bd_1513058067

Step 1: Be at least halfway decent (get a haircut, have a job).
    Step 2: See pretty girl.
    Step 3: Approach, converse, and get number.

Repeat steps 2 and 3 until successful. Your confidence will build along the way.
    Originally posted by D4NG0 Step 1: Be at least halfway decent (get a haircut, have a job).
    Step 2: See pretty girl.
    Step 3: Approach, converse, and get number.

Repeat steps 2 and 3 until successful. Your confidence will build along the way.

I literally went up to a girl on new years (2017 new years, not 2018) and introduced myself. She wasn't even that pretty, she was an average looking hog. She just walked away from me.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by Enter I literally went up to a girl on new years (2017 new years, not 2018) and introduced myself. She wasn't even that pretty, she was an average looking hog. She just walked away from me.

Yeah, the 'sexual liberation' or whatever the fuck sure did a number on the dating market. There are a lot of snobby, self-absorbed tramps running around.

Hence: Repeat steps 2 and 3 until successful. Keep at it and you'll find someone. Also work on improving yourself, as that will help too (work out, have hobbies, etc.).
    Originally posted by Enter I literally went up to a girl on new years (2017 new years, not 2018) and introduced myself. She wasn't even that pretty, she was an average looking hog. She just walked away from me.

You probably said something like

"HI, my name's Enter. I don't usually talk to women but you look pretty average so I thought I'd try my luck. You come here often?"
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 You probably said something like

"HI, my name's Enter. I don't usually talk to women but you look pretty average so I thought I'd try my luck. You come here often?"

Haha nah it was literally:

Me: Hi, I'm Enter. *Holds out hand. She pauses, and then shakes it.* Want to come hang out with me and my friends?
    Girl: No. *Walks away*
    My friend, who talked me into telling her to go up to her "since I have nothing to lose": That was fucking brutal.

NOTHING TO LOSE, HUH? HOW ABOUT MY DIGNITY AND CONFIDENCE, FAGGOT?
Jump to Top