User Controls

Revolution in Iran

Unsure whether to post this in politics or conspiracy. The idea that there's a difference between the two is ridiculous nowadays. Arguing about stupid shit like Republicans vs Democrats all day, not realising they're two slices of the same Kosher sandwich.

Anyway looks like Iran is getting scared, and is shutting down Zuckerberg's Instagram and Telegram (which allows for secure communication). No word on the likes of Zuckerberg's WhatsApp, which is in theory blocked in Iran, but I don't know if it is really.

Iran seems interesting. It's one of those places I've always wanted to go. Plus Iranian women are supposed to be majorly slutty.

https://dailystormer.red/iran-shuts-down-social-media-as-persian-spring-intensifies/
    Pics of slutty Iranian women?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    I've known Iranians and they seem as westernized as any mudslime I've met...even more so than UAE mudslimes.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    there's no revolution or anything of the sort

last time there were protests like this they were eclipsed 100x fold by pro-government demonstrations, and it's starting now too
    HTS highlight reel
    "Not this shit again."
    http://thesaker.is/iran-protests-western-salivation-agitation-desperation/

proper analysis. this particular writer's a hardcore idealist who believes in full communism so take that as you will, but he's a local who's worked as a journalist in Iran and abroad and knows very well how their political systems work.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra http://thesaker.is/iran-protests-western-salivation-agitation-desperation/

proper analysis. this particular writer's a hardcore idealist who believes in full communism so take that as you will, but he's a local who's worked as a journalist in Iran and abroad and knows very well how their political systems work.

or it could turn bad and pushes iran deeper into religious fundamentalism like what happened in egypt.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    iran...the only country that uses F14s in a combat role.

or should I say 'tries' to...
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    just becos you hvae f35 doesnt mean its invincible.

also with the advancement of optical technologies, radar stealth capabilities will be useless soon.
    Still waiting for pics of slutty Iranian women
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Still waiting for pics of slutty Iranian women

women is what you get due to the presence of age of consent.
    Originally posted by aldra http://thesaker.is/iran-protests-western-salivation-agitation-desperation/

A lot of great political analysis comes from the hard left. The hard left are far more honest and realistic than the neoliberal centre.

The Neoliberal and jedi establishment are really pushing this one. They seem to be using the Ukraine playbook, paid protestors, protesters being shot and the police being blamed, accommodation being provided for protestors, stuff like that.

This article claims that it's another attempt at a Color Revolution. There has been at least one attempt so far, back in 2009.
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/what-is-happening-in-iran-is-another-color-revolution-underway/5624505

Iran is very poor and very few people know much about its inner workings right now. Most of the population is under 35, so don't even remember things like the Iran-Iraq war, when the jedis and the Anglos bled both countries white. TBH I will go out and say that I think that this revolution will succeed.
    Andrew Anglin just said something I find quite profound.

A civil war in Iran almost certainly means a world war. Everyone knows this.

I can easily imagine a war in Iran and Iraq with Sunni vs Shia, and the whole world lining up behind these factions.

Sunnis are like the Protestants of the Middle East. They're cool, businesslike, but nasty. The Anglos and the jedis generally back these guys nowadays, when they aren't backing the wahabbi morons in Saudi Arabia.

The Shia, or Shiat Ali, are the hardcore Church Militant style Catholics of the Middle East. If you've ever seen Muslims whipping themselves with swords, those are the Shia. They are the losers of Islam, but their birthrate is insane. And they have a martyr complex. Hezbollah is Shia. and Shia live on most of the oil in Saudi Arabia (but were oil-cucked). The Russians will support them, maybe China and other countries as well.

We might even see a top 10 anime betrayal and the Shia and the Wahhabis ganging up together. Iran and Saudi Arabia. Don't dismiss it.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader just becos you hvae f35 doesnt mean its invincible.

also with the advancement of optical technologies, radar stealth capabilities will be useless soon.

what the shit are you talking about...
    Originally posted by Issue313 Andrew Anglin just said something I find quite profound.

fucking lol

I can easily imagine a war in Iran and Iraq with Sunni vs Shia, and the whole world lining up behind these factions.

Up until Operation Iraqi Freedom there was little to no significant friction between Sunnis and Shiites within Iraq and for the most part (regardless of what the western media have to say) there still isn't. The majority of terrorist and/or rebel groups claiming 'Sunni oppression' are almost exclusively foreign. During the operations against ISIS and other Sunni/Wahhabi terrorist groups in Syria, the SAA's composition was roughly 60% Sunni - I believe the ratio in the Iraqi army was similar.

I've read interviews with Iraqi civilians who all reported the same thing - there were Sunni and Shia areas, but there was no open hostility and intermarriages between the two sects were fairly common.

Sunnis are like the Protestants of the Middle East. They're cool, businesslike, but nasty.

lol, no.

The Shia, or Shiat Ali, are the hardcore Church Militant style Catholics of the Middle East. If you've ever seen Muslims whipping themselves with swords, those are the Shia.

again, no. the flagellation ceremony you're talking about isn't exclusively shia.

If anything, the Sunnis are far more likely to be the fanatical 'convert or die' type - virtually every active terror group for the last 20 years has been Sunni (Wahhabism and Salafism are hardline forms of Sunnism too), and as a result Shiites and the states that protect them have been their primary targets. Iran has seen infinitely more terrorist attacks in the last few decades than the west.

We might even see a top 10 anime betrayal and the Shia and the Wahhabis ganging up together. Iran and Saudi Arabia. Don't dismiss it.

stop listening to Weev's retarded ramblings.

The closest it would come to that would be if they signed some sort of non-aggression agreement or a symbolic Shia-Sunni friendship summit or something.

In the near future, if China can convince KSA to trade their oil in gold-backed Yuan (unlikely at this point) they'll likely need to normalise relations but they've already demonstrated they're willing to work with Israel, Islamic Enemy #1, to try to cut down Iran's influence.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    And just to be clear, these aren't anti-government protests, they're economic protests over cost of living.

Certain news outlets like to make out that it's open revolt against the government using very carefully chosen quotes and photos (some even from MKO, a Sunni terrorist group that was on the international terror list until the US decided they'd be helpful in ruining Iraq in 2003) but there appears to be very little 'revolutionary' sentiment.

Iran experienced one of the first 'colour revolutions' in the 50s when they kicked BP out for dramatically underreporting how much oil they were extracting from Iranian territories, and it's still fairly fresh in their memories - they will not opt to bring it all down and experience that again.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock what the shit are you talking about…

thats my retarded way of saying that just becos you have a pantheon of F35s doesnt guarantee you air supremacy.

and that planes with radar-stealth capabilities are going to be obsolete soon as detection via optical technology, land-based or satellite-based, improves.
    Originally posted by benny vader thats my retarded way of saying that just becos you have a pantheon of F35s doesnt guarantee you air supremacy.

and that planes with radar-stealth capabilities are going to be obsolete soon as detection via optical technology, land-based or satellite-based, improves.

Then they’ll just make the f35’s invisible you fuckin retard
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra And just to be clear, these aren't anti-government protests, they're economic protests over cost of living.

perspective ;

if the government controls and is directly responsible for the economy, then protesting the state of the economy is also protesting against the government.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Then they’ll just make the f35’s invisible you fuckin retard

your post is invisible to me becos both it and you are retarded.
Jump to Top