User Controls

Losers who blame everything but themselves.

Be it a self diagnosis of mental illness, or saying that they've found some sort of philosophical or intellectual reason, using it to explain away why they are fucking losers is the faggiest thing possible.

No it's not that you have ADHD/BPD/MILF/BBW/BBQ, you are just an undisciplined faggot loser who can't muster up the willpower to do what you need to do, and so blame it on mental illness.

No it's not that you are a nihilist, you are an undisciplined lazy faggot loser who can't muster up the willpower to do what you need to do, and so find it easier to rationalize not acting.

So I guess those types of people do have a mental illness; faggotry.
    I would never fuck a woman that looks like your wife. Ever. It was the best you could get.

I guess you sympathize and relate to Snoopy more now since you're perma-cucked by a perma-fucked facial illness.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Have you ever considered the fact that saying: May God have mercy on your soul. Is actually a subversive condemnation of a person. If you tell someone that, you're basically saying: What you are doing is wrong in the eyes of God. Now, the most subversive part is wishing God may have mercy upon the person you're condemming. Not only do you remove yourself from the equation by saying "God" thinks so and so, you're also hiding the condemnation part by wishing he be merciful. Yet, i don't need to explain this to you, because you can pretty much figure this out on your own if you're not socially retarded. My point here is, social interaction is often more complex than people think.

Or what about children blowing out candles on their birthday? One candle for each year that has passed, one candle for each year they draw closer to death. That's some deep existentialist shit right there.
    The only blame should be on yourself for not ending your own life. Existence is glorious and only awarded to the strong.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Losers who lie about their lifestyle, claiming to be millionaires online along with who knows what else.
    yea.

pics of cf's wife? im out of the loop and want to laugh at her apparent ugliness
    yea.

pics of cf's wife? im out of the loop and want to laugh at her apparent ugliness

His girl is HelloClarice.
    His girl is HelloClarice.

oh, pics of helloclarice then?
    oh, pics of helloclarice then?

There are none to the best of my knowledge.
    She looks like a man, meaning that OP is also a faggot.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I've seen pictures of helloclarice and while being a very "nice" person she is ugly as hell
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    thread is developing nicely.
    well shit, if Bill Krozby thinks shes ugly...
    I would never fuck a woman that looks like your wife. Ever. It was the best you could get.

Kek, you weren't saying that when you had a weirdo mommy crush on her. These are the words of an assburgers riddled child who felt jilted when she told you she was simply concerned about your retarded ass huffing glue and shit, lol.

Losers who lie about their lifestyle, claiming to be millionaires online along with who knows what else.

Classic peanut butthurt and jelly sandwich.

Butthurt because I rejected your degeneracy and didn't give you funds to fuel your downward spiral of pseudo-intellectual wankery.

Jelly because you are a poor faggot who cannot rustle up a mere $5000 to fund your pursuit of a life of crime.

Oh Malice, if only you were a tenth as smart is you believe you are, you wouldn't be begging people online for money and would actually have a real job. And I bet you don't have one because of the same kind of rationalizations I mentioned in the original post. I laugh at your utter hopelessness.
    yea.

She's not ugly at all. These gays are supremely mad. You'll hear it too if you ever amount to something.
    infinityshock Black Hole (banned)
    well shit, if Bill Krozby thinks shes ugly…

this...
    infinityshock Black Hole (banned)
    She's not ugly at all. These gays are supremely mad. You'll hear it too if you ever amount to something.

pics...or shes ugly
    I blame myself and everything else.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

she's pretty homely" brah, not even trying to be a dick... she was always really nice to me so thats all that counts.

She's just a lil plain looking, like she doesn't even try to look sexy..
    she's pretty homely" brah, not even trying to be a dick… she was always really nice to me so thats all that counts.

She's just a lil plain looking, like she doesn't even try to look sexy..

There was that one picture she posted once from when she was puffy eyed and stuff and had super short hair, I guess. She looks a lot nicer IRL or when she's marginally prepared. You look at anyone's worst case pictures and they won't look so good. I won't post any new pictures for privacy reasons but there was one (amongst others) she posted back in the day of her as a bridesmaid, and that picture was why sploo (also among others) fell in love with her, lol. You should have read the PMs. We had a great laugh over that one.

Jump to Top