User Controls

Trump calls for Patriots to Scam Amazon in 2018

The earthly manifestation of the Immortal God Emperor of Mankind, Donald J Trump, on Saturday reminded us that it is easy to claim amazon packages were not delivered and thus to get full refunds. This is about one of the easiest frauds to get away with, but too many people fail to do it on a regular basis.

Every penny you don't scam out of amazon goes to Steve Bezos to subsidise his blog The Washington Post to blaspheme against the God Emperor, to screw over his employees and their economic rights (amazon is a shit employer) and to spread space-jediery to the stars (Bezos is the only jedi with his own personal space program).

Also remember to run at least one CC chargeback each quarter in the new year.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    fact: there is an active attempt to bankrupt the USPS in an effort to privatize it so the 'company' can make profits for a non-governmental entity. the same as privatized prisons.

notice how 'back in the day' mail boxes were either attached to a house or at the end of the driveway however now-a-days mail boxes for an entire neighborhood are at one location, far, far from the actual recipients home...exposed to the elements and simplifying theft...
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/01/01/dumb-and-dumber-trump-on-amazon-and-the-postal-service/

here's an alternative breakdown... it looks like the study Trump's working from includes the ongoing cost of long-term government pensions as part of the cost of doing business with Amazon - they make less money per delivery, but due to the sheer scale of deliveries they still make significant profit - preallocating pensions pushes those costs way past anything sustainable
    PS Bezos can still suck miles of dick regardless
    Pensions seem like such a boomer thing. I honestly wonder if my generation will get a pension for anything.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by aldra https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/01/01/dumb-and-dumber-trump-on-amazon-and-the-postal-service/

here's an alternative breakdown… it looks like the study Trump's working from includes the ongoing cost of long-term government pensions as part of the cost of doing business with Amazon - they make less money per delivery, but due to the sheer scale of deliveries they still make significant profit - preallocating pensions pushes those costs way past anything sustainable
    Counter Punch is a radical left wing rag which is only published 6 times per year.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Counter Punch is a radical left wing rag which is only published 6 times per year.

it's essentially just a collection of columns and essays - some of the writers are good, others are not... not that that's particularly relevant anyway

Originally posted by Issue313 Pensions seem like such a boomer thing. I honestly wonder if my generation will get a pension for anything.

honestly, it seems unlikely even if you don't factor in BRICS (China specifically) being poised to chop the US' (and much of the 'west's) financial dominance and buying power
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra RIC

fixed that for ya. brazil and s.apefrica are third world countries and de-merging economies...not emerging.

i wont get into the nitty gritty economic details why brazil and s.apefrica are economic failures...just that they are.

B,I,and S have ulterior motives in creating their bank in that they are up to their eyeballs in western-owned debt. they may be trying to create (technically they did create it) a new reserve currency but no one else in the civilized world market really gives much of a shit about it. in essence, theyre literally writing checks their asses cant cash.

one issue i havent seen mentioned with those retards is in their quest to produce a currency that is going to bypass central banks and the US dollar, theyre creating a means for 'criminal' financial transactions. just a few years ago india went ape-shit due to how many billions of dollars it was losing in income due to tax fraud. with the crypto-currency those retards are coming up with no one is going to pay taxes...economic sanctions wont work...and criminal organizations wont need to launder their money anymore. people really are stupid.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Issue313 Pensions seem like such a boomer thing. I honestly wonder if my generation will get a pension for anything.

pensions is a ponzi scheme.
    Originally posted by infinityshock fixed that for ya.

well yeah, I only used the name because that's what they call it - it's mostly just Russia and China trying to economically realign Eurasia.

I'd go as far as taking India out as well because they seem to be aligned with the US over China as well, given their recent efforts to undermine the OBOR plans
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra well yeah, I only used the name because that's what they call it - it's mostly just Russia and China trying to economically realign Eurasia.

I'd go as far as taking India out as well because they seem to be aligned with the US over China as well, given their recent efforts to undermine the OBOR plans

that...and theyre fucking up their economy.
    Originally posted by aldra it's essentially just a collection of columns and essays - some of the writers are good, others are not… not that that's particularly relevant anyway

I don't generally read counterpunch outside of the few articles I see recommended, but I went through a few pages today because I've been out of the loop for a while and holy shit, maybe 10% of them have any merit whatsoever
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra I don't generally read counterpunch outside of the few articles I see recommended, but I went through a few pages today because I've been out of the loop for a while and holy shit, maybe 10% of them have any merit whatsoever

its ok, we dont read you by what you judge.
Jump to Top