User Controls

Would you give your body for money?

How much for an arm. 100k? 300k? A million? What is your absolute bottom dollar? Would you chop off your dick if it meant you and everyone you loved would be financially taken care of forever? What about a tongue? Is there anything that you would refuse to give up? What about mere slices and chunks? Would you sell a mm diameter bore of muscle from your leg for say, 10k?

WHAT ARE YOUR LIMITS AND WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE YOU QUESTION THEM THANKS
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Depends on what was to be be done with said body parts.
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Depends on what was to be be done with said body parts.

Why does it matter? What if it was going to feed the hungry? Stem cell research? Thrown in the trash?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 mm diameter bore

WAt
    bling bling Dark Matter
    I Feed my dog Pieas of skin
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    I would cut off some fingernails or hair for the right sum of money.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    i see where this is going.

ill cut to the chase: how much to let me stick a dick in one of your orifices...
    Originally posted by Ajax I would cut off some fingernails or hair for the right sum of money.

How does $50 for your fingernails and $100 to shave your head once a month sound?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Could you be more specific regarding the financial security in lieu of my dick thing?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    hair skin epidermis fingernail regenerate while everything else as degene rate
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by mmQ Could you be more specific regarding the financial security in lieu of my dick thing?

how could you even consider such a thing? what good is money without a dick?

Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 How does $50 for your fingernails and $100 to shave your head once a month sound?

How about fingernail clippings and a buzz cut?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by NARCassist how could you even consider such a thing? what good is money without a dick?

That's why I asked for specifics. But I think if I had endless money I'd be ok without being able to fuck. Or I would just wear a strap on and learn to get off from anal stimulation I guess.
    I'D GIVE MY FINGERNAILS IF THEY FREED MY DAWG
    Originally posted by mmQ Could you be more specific regarding the financial security in lieu of my dick thing?

Your dick is chopped off at the shaft, you still have your balls. You and everyone you love can live a middle class life for the rest of your life. No work. That means a working car, a nice home, food, drugs, etc. Basically, you won't have to worry about anything. You can get VR but not a Ferrari; Shrimp cocktail, but no caviar tacos.
    Originally posted by Ajax How about fingernail clippings and a buzz cut?

pm me
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 Your dick is chopped off at the shaft, you still have your balls. You and everyone you love can live a middle class life for the rest of your life. No work. That means a working car, a nice home, food, drugs, etc. Basically, you won't have to worry about anything. You can get VR but not a Ferrari; Shrimp cocktail, but no caviar tacos.

How do I piss and what good are my balls?
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 pm me

This is getting a little creepy. Price is now tree fiddy.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    bup
    bling bling Dark Matter
    bip
Jump to Top