User Controls

I'm a 9/10 as per Internationa Standard Organization explained.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    When you say that you're a 9/10, it means according to international standard, that 9 out of 10 strangers that you met on the streets that you proposes for sex will agree to it.

And you're a 1/10 when only one in every 10 strangers you met randomly on the street will agree to your indecent proposal.

Hope this clears things up.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    your face being a 5 and your body being a 4 = 9, that's the only way you could calculate yourself as a 9/10 bitch.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist your face being a 5 and your body being a 4 = 9, that's the only way you could calculate yourself as a 9/10 bitch.

thats not a valid or accurate way to rate a person. you can only rate a person by the willingness of the public to voluntarily engage in sexual activities, homo or otherwise ...

with the said person.

yeass, your judged by what and who you get to fuck and how much.

wrong

its quite simple. 10 is the most beautiful, as in you couldn't be any more beautiful, and one is the most ugly you could possibly be. its a simple scale is all, to describe how good or bad looking somebody is.

what you just proposed is ridiculous. somebody like you who would only be lucky to get fucked by 1 in every 3000 people(and remember little boys don't count you fucking pedofag) wouldn't even get on the chart. when do you ever hear somebody say 'he's a 1 out of 3000'?

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader When you say that you're a 9/10, it means according to international standard, that 9 out of 10 strangers that you met on the streets that you proposes for sex will agree to it.

And you're a 1/10 when only one in every 10 strangers you met randomly on the street will agree to your indecent proposal.

Hope this clears things up.

10/10. it means that 10 out of 10 strangers dont say no to sex.

those 1/10s need to get better quality duct tape.
    Originally posted by infinityshock 10/10. it means that 10 out of 10 strangers dont say no to sex.

you don't need duct tape, just a really good chat up line.

i always find
    works at least 9 out of every 10 times that i employ it.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist you don't need duct tape, just a really good chat up line.

i always find

youve been reading the anarchists cookbook again.

have fun with that. the ratio is a little off. as in...it WONT work at least 10 out of 10 times

thats why i said duct tape. it works 10 or of 10 times
    do you ever laugh finny?

i mean it doesn't cost anything you know, if that's what you're worried about. its absolutely free.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist do you ever laugh finny?

i dont hear anything funny
    Originally posted by NARCassist you don't need duct tape, just a really good chat up line.

i always find

American women are too stupid to get this one, have another one?
    I don't think "how many will sleep with you" is the definition for rating 10/10

it's lame because you have to factor in Shy people, or people with high morals or gay people or people who are reserved based on religion and such.. so even 9/10 would be near impossible. maybe a 7/10
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I don't think "how many will sleep with you" is the definition for rating 10/10

it's lame because you have to factor in Shy people, or people with high morals or gay people or people who are reserved based on religion and such.. so even 9/10 would be near impossible. maybe a 7/10

duct tape is the solution for shyness and morality.
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 American women are too stupid to get this one, have another one?

well if you think about it, it relies on the woman not getting it to work effectively. maybe you didn't get it either fam.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock 10/10. it means that 10 out of 10 strangers dont say no to sex.

finny, agreeing means saying ''yes'', not ''not saying no'' and the perpetrator who told you otherwise is just trying to justify the despicable things he did to you.

no, its not your fault and you did not asked for it.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist wrong

its quite simple. 10 is the most beautiful, as in you couldn't be any more beautiful, and one is the most ugly you could possibly be. its a simple scale is all, to describe how good or bad looking somebody is.

what you just proposed is ridiculous.

being beautiful is, and should be judged by the amounts of people who would engage in voluntary sex with.

if your a beautiful person, many women and perhaps even some men would be glad if you proposes them for sexual activities, and agree to it. or theyll even proposes you for that purpose first.

yeass, beauty is being sexually desirable and if you arent sexually desirable, you arent beautiful.

somebody like you who would only be lucky to get fucked by 1 in every 3000 people(and remember little boys don't count you fucking pedofag) wouldn't even get on the chart. when do you ever hear somebody say 'he's a 1 out of 3000'?

in that sense youd be right to say im a 0/10. and

no, im asian, i dont do boys.

Jump to Top