User Controls

Explain Why jedis Are Bad

D4NG0 motherfucker
    This is an honest question: Can someone explain why jedis are scum? I mean, yeah yeah, they're supposedly cheap and greedy, but I don't quite see what makes them so bad.

Will a jedi-hater please help me understand why jedis deserve to be eradicated?

Thanks.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    theres already an entire thread about this...
    Because racists are dumb and have to blame their personal problems on an entire religion.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Because racists are dumb and have to blame their personal problems on an entire religion.

only a handsome and well tanned individual would say something that flagrantly ridiculous.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by infinityshock theres already an entire thread about this…

link?
    Originally posted by infinityshock only a handsome and well tanned individual would say something that flagrantly ridiculous.

You sound like a happy and well rounded individual.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel You sound like a happy and well rounded individual.

you sound like a self-hating handsome and well tanned individual.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Because racists are dumb and have to blame their personal problems on an entire religion.

jedi is also an ethnicity.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by D4NG0 link?

https://niggasin.space/thread/18590
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by infinityshock https://niggasin.space/thread/18590

Oh sweet. I didn't see that one.

Thank you!
    Originally posted by infinityshock you sound like a self-hating handsome and well tanned individual.

You sound like a retard.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I honestly don't give a flying fuck about them either way. No one impedes my success but myself. Then again I'm not some cry hard faggot who blames all my failures on external factors. Failure like success comes from within IMHO.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by infinityshock only a handsome and well tanned individual would say something that flagrantly ridiculous.

jill the jedi cat, calm down, stop self-hating.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel You sound like a retard.

stfu handsome and well tanned individual.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist jill the jedi cat calm downstop selfhating
    you're gibbering again and making no sense.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by D4NG0 jedi is also an ethnicity.

That's what people forget the most.
    Living in the Northeast I have had a lot of interaction with jedis of all sorts and in many different social situations.
    jedi jedis the ones that are religious aren't that bad, you can deal with them they are still cheap as a fuck but I would rate them along with Indians from India in that regard.
    Its the jedis that are not religious they are the absolute worst to deal with,you do any work in their home, oh my god I hated working in jedi houses.
    Work on their cars forget it get ready for an argument about every little thing they love to argue and look for a verbal fight any chance they get.
    Last summer I had one we were fixing her Cadillac SUV thing and she didn't like the estimate for the repair and she basically said "I WENT TO MIT THIS IS TO MUCH MONEY"really bitch who gives flying fuck where you went to school thats how much it is period.
    Haven't seen her since.
    My older brother worked in a bagel place the boss was jedi and he treated his employees very well.
    jedis are are a hit or miss thing.
    Back in the 80's I worked at a Lincoln Mercury dealership as a tech we had a customer MRS Pressman.
    She was the nicest jedi I have ever met.One day she over heard the lot guy talking to the service manager.
    The lot guys kid got hurt at school, some other little shit stuck him in the eye with a pencil.
    After the lot guy left for the hospital she asked the service manger for the lot guys address and the age of his son.
    The next day she showed up at this guys apartment with toys and clothes and a ton of stuff her grand kids didn't need anymore.
    She was AWESOME!!
    Most people have never even met a jedi and I doubt you have either so why do you care?.
    I was at long Johns silvers with three of my friends a few years ago, and a group of obviously religious jedis walked in. One of my friends rolled a penny at them and yelled "round one, fight!"
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 I was at long Johns silvers with three of my friends a few years ago, and a group of obviously religious jedis walked in. One of my friends rolled a penny at them and yelled "round one, fight!"

Hahahahaha oh I'm so sure that happened I bet the entire restaurant burst into song at dance at that knee slapper.
Jump to Top