User Controls

My name is Wren

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I like to get together with people and close our eyes and push keyboard keys to see what funny letter combinations we come up with HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA it's so fun.

I also like to make drawings in the bathtub and playing the rock eating game with my maginary friend Jackk.

Wanna play?
    Lets go find an abandoned camper in a junkyard, clean it up and hang out/have sleepovers there.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Ok! Maybe catch a demigorgon and have dirt clump fights??
    Where is Stimpy
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Where is Stimpy

I don't know. Probably with Ren. Why?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Hey, I'm Owen.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Hey Owen!

I'm about to snort wellbutrins and Vyvanse and go to the 19th plane of existence wanna come with for a little bit?
    Originally posted by mmQ Hey Owen!

I'm about to snort wellbutrins and Vyvanse and go to the 19th plane of existence wanna come with for a little bit?

Hey, I'm Owen, yeah I like to do things like that, I can bring over my playstation so we can play jet moto if it's okay with Heather, my step mom.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I like to get together with people and close our eyes and push keyboard keys to see what funny letter combinations we come up with HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA it's so fun.

I also like to make drawings in the bathtub and playing the rock eating game with my maginary friend Jackk.

Wanna play?

i have a better game we can play. its called 'just the tip'

you grab your ankles...and i stick in just the tip.

promise.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Hey, I'm Owen, yeah I like to do things like that, I can bring over my playstation so we can play jet moto if it's okay with Heather, my step mom.

I'll have to ask Jackk to see if it's ok with him but that's probably ok. Do you have any milk you could bring over for milk shots contest?

Maybe we could play chutes and ladders for a little bit too or practice hypnotizing each other in the junkyard camper with actor if your step mom says it's ok and Jackk too.
    Originally posted by mmQ I'll have to ask Jackk to see if it's ok with him but that's probably ok. Do you have any milk you could bring over for milk shots contest?

Maybe we could play chutes and ladders for a little bit too or practice hypnotizing each other in the junkyard camper with actor if your step mom says it's ok and Jackk too.

Yeah I have milk and this nestle quick mix

I gotta tell you tho, I just took a bundy and i'm feeling crazy, I just imagined a dr seuss dog walking down the street drumming on a snare drum with his held high but its cool now thoguh
    Originally posted by infinityshock i have a better game we can play. its called 'just the tip'

you grab your ankles…and i stick in just the tip.

promise.

I hope wrenn doesn't let you comeover because you're a poop loser
    I think you guys should come into the house now.. it's getting dark out there.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I think you guys should come into the house now.. it's getting dark out there.

I don't talk to strangers, HELP I NEEDA AN ADULT!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't talk to strangers, HELP I NEEDA AN ADULT!

I'll help you .. come with me through the trails of mushroom side.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I'll help you .. come with me through the trails of mushroom side.

I don't get it..
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I like squirtle's
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ I like to get together with people and close our eyes and push keyboard keys to see what funny letter combinations we come up with HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA it's so fun.

Wanna play?

Sometimes when I get bored I go to Google, close my eyes, then move my finger around my phone keyboard a few times and hit search. Sometimes you'll get something funny or interesting.

Only works on android phones with the "swipe texting" though. Otherwise you'll get sploo-style gibberish
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't get it..

It's like a Camp Scout Director taking the kids on a hike through the trail of colorful shrooms to point out the toxic ones from non toxic is my guess.
Jump to Top