User Controls

This is not a drill, I repeat this is not a drill: Shills calling for /r/conspiracy to be deleted because it's actually truthful and accurate (most of the time)

https://www.reddit.com/r/CrazyIdeas/comments/7koc3k/shut_down_the_rconspiracy_sub_give_no_explanation/

If you follow that sub you'll see that it's not typical loonie hollywood esque cliche conspiracy nonsense, rather it's full of legit posters bringing to lie government and deep state lies and corruption.
    They aren't your typical LARPers that shit out BS just to goof around, the sub actually tries to be a useful resource for educating people on what is going on behind the scenes and what concerns our society.

If you read the comments on that slander page you'll notice the sickening amount of shill/bot posts trying to brainwash normies and the general public into believing that the sub is just a bunch of ultra right-wing nutjobs.
    They even try to make you think that George Soros paying people to shill on the internet is a joke, or that white genocide isn't real (uhh have these people not heard of the kalergi plan?) or that the deep state is made up bs.
    This is really sickening and scary because it's so arrogant, in your face and blatant.
    This is neogaf tier levels of indoctrination.
    Stupid people (like Bill Krozby and lanny) or children/old people will see this and think all those things are just tinfoil lies, the same way they are spoon fed their opinions and ideas from the newspaper and media.

The timing says it all sense /r/conspiracy would be one of the best places for normies and dumb people (looking at you, Bill Krozby) to read about the truth behind the alien disclosure psyop and fake alien invasion, or the pentagon audit or the fact that there really is a zionist/globalist conspiracy to take over the world and undermine the sovereignty of nations.

I told a tomodachi straight in his face about the truth behind 9/11, zionism and government corruption but he just sat on his dumb ass with a blank face and vaped his nicotine.

It's fucking fucked how zombiefied people are.

Fuck this timeline
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Lol triggered
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I found a picture of OP

Originally posted by Bill Krozby I found a picture of OP

Who the hell would even want to read that guy's thoughts?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Why do I bother with this place
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Because NiS is bastion of freedom of expression, the only real platform of communication on the net.
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Why do I bother with this place

Hey hickie its alright, guys like lanny and I don't mind you calling us normies, we know you're jealous, we take pride in being rational and the voice of reason.

At the end of the day lanny and I are eating meat loaf and pounding pussy while you're pounding 211's and pounding your pud to conspiracy theories.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Hey hickie its alright, guys like lanny and I don't mind you calling us normies, we know you're jealous, we take pride in being rational and the voice of reason.

At the end of the day lanny and I are eating meat loaf and pounding pussy while you're pounding 211's and pounding your pud to conspiracy theories.

Sounds like I've got it going on while you're wasting your life being a boring typical normie catching AIDs while fooling yourself that your some kind of enlightened person

I'll take my 40oz any time of the day
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Sounds like I've got it going on while you're wasting your life being a boring typical normie catching AIDs while fooling yourself that your some kind of enlightened person

Here we go again, insults with no basis... you must be enlightened... *sarcasm*

what are you doing with your life? hmmm? how are you going to stop the deep state and the zionist?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Here we go again, insults with no basis… you must be enlightened… *sarcasm*

what are you doing with your life? hmmm? how are you going to stop the deep state and the zionist?

It starts with getting the word out there in the hopes that maybe it'll resonate with someone

Apparently this forum is too braindead to get the message
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume It starts with getting the word out there in the hopes that maybe it'll resonate with someone

Apparently this forum is too braindead to get the message

thats rich coming from a guy who gets money from the gubberment because of his mental health. Hey hickie please do yourself favor and eat a cheeseburger or something, you being so underweight is obviously effecting your mental well being.
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Sounds like I've got it going on while you're wasting your life being a boring typical normie catching AIDs while fooling yourself that your some kind of enlightened person

Lol @ having sex = getting AIDS. Way to try to justify your celibacy.

Meatloaf does, however, make you enlightened.
    I've said it once and I'll say it again. Meat loaf is good.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby guys like lanny and I .. we take pride in being rational and the voice of reason.

LOL
    But seriously hickie, you're opening post is full of stuff most of us have already heard about already, if you want to make this thread more interesting,

Why not go more into it, like say about the alien invasion psyop... like give us an update on the new news thats coming out about it. You act like you're so special and everyone else is such a normie as if no one else looks into this stuff.

Personally I'm watching a video about the atlanta airport blackout, I just found out about it this morning and haven't formed an opinion on what happened with it yet.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-12-19T06:05:23.665701+00:00
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby But seriously hickie, you're opening post is full of stuff most of us have already heard about already, if you want to make this thread more interesting.

Why not go more into more, like say about the alien invasion psyop… like give us an update on the new news thats coming out about it. You act like you're so special and everyone else is such a normie as if no one else looks into this stuff.

Personally I'm watching a video about the atlanta airport blackout, I just found out about it this morning and haven't formed an opinion on what happened with it yet.

You must be psychologically projecting again if that's what you get out of my posts on stuff like this
    And no knowing about this stuff isn't a prerequisite, I just call you out for being a braindead normie zombie because you are.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Lol @ having sex = getting AIDS. Way to try to justify your celibacy.

Meatloaf does, however, make you enlightened.

Bill Krozby has sex with drug addled homeless whores of course he has AIDs

anyways sex with 3D is for normal losers
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Bill Krozby has sex with drug addled homeless whores of course he has AIDs

anyways sex with 3D is for normal losers

I've only had sex with one drug addled homeless whore and that was a couple years ago. I got tested about a year ago.
    the last 8 months i've just been having sex with my gf.

but again this thread isn't about me, lets stay on topic. What do you think about the atlanta airport power outage?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7knc3t/why_is_the_pentagon_suddenly_releasing_ufo/

ATL - possibly some high profile jedis left the country or they were testing a mass power outage in a very volatile public place to gauge the public's reaction to prepare for the UFO psyop
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I've only had sex with one drug addled homeless whore

The epitome of Bill Krozby-posting.
Jump to Top