User Controls

f169bbs.com

Look at the bottom of page 5 and 6

https://www.f169bbs.com/bbs/show_last_reply/526492-white-california-woman-gets-angry-koreans-starbucks#msg4664142

the message is out! walnut creek is full of stuck up evil fucks and Totse's Jeff Hunter seems to be mixed in with them by blacklisting me
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Dude...I didn't click on the link but I say this with a concerned heart that you need to speak to a doctor.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol i just posted on f169bbs a second ago im Bill Krozbythecat they don't like me there because for months I went by Bill Krozby and evidently there was a "Bill Krozby."

and when i realized that and told them that I got banned so i had to make a new account. its mainly full of grumpy old baggers that are easy to troll.
    Originally posted by RestStop Dude…I didn't click on the link but I say this with a concerned heart that you need to speak to a doctor.

its an alright link totse2 might actually be on to something here.

hey totse2 why do you post as a dot?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby its an alright link totse2 might actually be on to something here.

hey totse2 why do you post as a dot?

I'm tr9g apparently there are more than one tr9g and tr0gs and trog and tr8g and so on.

so I posted as a dot
    What the fuck did I just read.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Any web forum that has one more than one 'tr9g' is not a forum for me. Sounds like an absolute shit-hole.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    God, do you know what a delusion of grandeur is?
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Look at the bottom of page 5 and 6

https://www.f169bbs.com/bbs/show_last_reply/526492-white-california-woman-gets-angry-koreans-starbucks#msg4664142

the message is out! walnut creek is full of stuck up evil fucks and Totse's Jeff Hunter seems to be mixed in with them by blacklisting me

Wrong
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I'm tr9g apparently there are more than one tr9g and tr0gs and trog and tr8g and so on.

so I posted as a dot

Wrong
    Originally posted by mashlehash God, do you know what a delusion of grandeur is?

even if he does have delusions of grandeur he's on point about this lil bromo
    Originally posted by mmQ Any web forum that has one more than one 'tr9g' is not a forum for me. Sounds like an absolute shit-hole.

i think people were trending perhaps.. like when everyone here Cat-Avatars
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 i think people were trending perhaps.. like when everyone here Cat-Avatars

Wrong
    Everyone was Cat-Avataring it. Hey Lanny.. make "Trend or Trending" Cat-Avater as a enhancement
    We genuinely like cats here.

the thing is about f169bbs that annoys me the most is some of the old fogies there will make a thread titled "the nba celebrates rapist kobe bryant"

and you click the thread and the only thing in the op is a laughing emoji...
    not even a link or video or their own commentary or anyones...

and a lot of the threads are about how the hate millenials, are to cheap to eat out, how women their age aren't worth a damn (yet they hate younger women as well because their old asses aren't worth a damn)

And whenever I call someone out on their bullshit which almost always is usually spot on they are too dumb to refute me other than by calling me a spic. Jill would fit in there pretty well.

Also something else that is annoying is how much they go on and on about donald trump
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby We genuinely like cats here.

the thing is about f169bbs that annoys me the most is some of the old fogies there will make a thread titled "the nba celebrates rapist kobe bryant"

and you click the thread and the only thing in the op is a laughing emoji…
    not even a link or video or their own commentary or anyones…

and a lot of the threads are about how the hate millenials, are to cheap to eat out, how women their age aren't worth a damn (yet they hate younger women as well because their old asses aren't worth a damn)

And whenever I call someone out on their bullshit which almost always is usually spot on they are too dumb to refute me other than by calling me a spic. Jill would fit in there pretty well.

Also something else that is annoying is how much they go on and on about donald trump

stfu spic
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Everyone was Cat-Avataring it. Hey Lanny.. make "Trend or Trending" Cat-Avater as a enhancement

Your avatar looks like shit
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu spic

Oh pashore.
    my avatar is the best because i drew it!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    My avatar is literally supernatural. If you can't see it then you don't have the gift.
Jump to Top