User Controls

Talking to the Cops

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    infinityshock Black Hole
    a couple of months ago i was talking to a cop and the end of the conversation was (him to me) 'im not talking to you anymore...youre being a dick.'

quote.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    man swim a couple weeks ago was stopped by the pigs driving away from downtown at 830 at night with no headlights on because the tech makes him see in the dark and plus the city is pretty lit up. (swim as soon as seeing the cops get turned on his lights)

the cop asked swim if swim had been drinking (swim had and just got done smoking tech) he asked swim to breath in his face. swim did and swim told swim to do it harder.. so swim did. the other cop came up and to the first cop and first cop said "he doesn't smell like he's been drinking" they ran swims license... while swim was talking to cop number 2 about hawaii and god knows what other small talk to see if swim was messed up, swim tried to his hardest to play it cool but was all fidgety and talking very herky jerky because of the stuff.

the other cop came back with swims license and said he was good to go but wanted to know if he knew about any people looking through windows of peoples houses in swims neighborhood. swim said no, and then the cop said well if you do know we'd like help from you on this case, and swim said, I can't help you because I don't know what you're talking about...

swim doesn't usually talk to cops and avoids them for the most part but since he was stopped for a minor traffic violation he had to. luckily the tech covered up the booze breath and while looking strung out at least didn't look drunk.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-12-19T03:44:19.618707+00:00
Jump to Top