User Controls

Ajit Pai

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I've been told to say his name a couple times.

Ajit Pai
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    who is it?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by NARCassist who is it?

Ajit Pai
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by mmQ I've been told to say his name a couple times.

Ajit Pai

sounds like your "friend" is trying to trick you into summoning him
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    RIP internet. It was nice with you.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RisiR † RIP internet. It was nice with you.

How will this affect my straight talk mobile internet service? DO YOU KNOW?
    Originally posted by mmQ How will this affect my straight talk mobile internet service? DO YOU KNOW?

You'll need to pay extra for the straight talk package to view all posts on this forum

The base GayTalk package only allows you to view IS and Bill Krozby posts
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Fine. I thought you guys were into this stuff it's supposed to be a HOT TOPIX. I'll google it myself. HARUMPH!!!
    oh you wanted a serious response? too bad, serious responses are too hard to post from my mobile
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra oh you wanted a serious response? too bad, serious responses are too hard to post from my mobile

I just want to know if there's gonna be a bunch of WEIRD packages now? As it stands I pay my 50 a month and get unlimited data. I'm just curious how that might change.
    Originally posted by mmQ Ajit Pai

Originally posted by mmQ How will this affect my straight talk mobile internet service? DO YOU KNOW?

Mobile internet already doesn't have Net Neutrality so not much should change. For example T-Mobile's BingeOn service and free Spotify streaming etc violate NN.
    Originally posted by RisiR † RIP internet. It was nice with you.

The internet died when they tried to censor the Daily Stormer by stealing their .com domain.

Not even joking, the precedent was even mentioned in the FCC announcement.
    https://dailystormer.red/stormer-volume-14-net-neutrality-and-the-first-amendment/
    Originally posted by Issue313 The internet died when they tried to censor the Daily Stormer by stealing their .com domain.

https://dailystormer.red/stormer-volume-14-net-neutrality-and-the-first-amendment/

Lul, that's hilarious, wonder how butthurt those discount Nazis felt
    https://niggasin.space/thread/12230

they were going to ram it through eventually I guess
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Net Neutrality is gone and it was a Bad M'kay.
    What is Comcast? Do they do cable internet, fiber, DSL or all three? Is it the only provider in some areas?

It's hard to make out, too much bullshit. I remember there was insane ISP consolidation in the US at one point, and I guess this is what happens?

We need to work on getting easy fixed wireless sorted. I have that, and it works great.
    Tadle.
    Cuck Fomcast
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon

He's one of yours. I blame you captain father fucker. I blame you.

Originally posted by Issue313 The internet died when they tried to censor the Daily Stormer by stealing their .com domain.

Didn't you just say what happened to stormfront "didn't matter" in the other net neutrality thread?
Jump to Top