User Controls

There is no pleasing niggers

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/12/13/black-columnist-video-of-man-saving-rabbit-from-wildfire-captures-everything-wrong-with-whiteness

Niggers are the whiniest, most obnoxious type of subhuman there is.
    They put LGBTQQ+IAZ people to shame with their levels of hypocrisy and self-victimization.

White people gave you advice on your ugly nappy hair? They think they own you
    Some white person informs you that you need to mow your law? They think they own your property
    Some white person reminds you that you're actually in their country? They think they own the world
    Some white person saved a bunny from a wildfire? Better find a way to criticize them and put their "whiteness" to question.
    Some white person didn't save your child from a fire? Why wasn't your nigger ass there instead of robbing the liquor store.

Amirite my brown toned brothers and sisters.
    Obviously we will never be free until the white man is gone.
    Look how glorious our African homeland is without da white man.
    Zimbabwe II Yung Blood
    Yeah and the jedis started WW1 and 2, the black plauge, the cold war and Vietnam wars, all modern terrorism and created cancer.

Sure thing pal why don't you cite some proof for all these grandiose delusions that's not from the daily stormer or some racist Trump lover.

And while your at it why don't you give me that proof that the Holocaust never happened. I'm waiting.
    Originally posted by Zimbabwe II Yeah and the jedis started WW1 and 2, the black plauge, the cold war and Vietnam wars, all modern terrorism and created cancer.

Sure thing pal why don't you cite some proof for all these grandiose delusions that's not from the daily stormer or some racist Trump lover.

And while your at it why don't you give me that proof that the Holocaust never happened. I'm waiting.

Actually jedis were responsible for WWI and WWII, do your research.
    Also fuck off out of here.
    I see two kids living in a village in Africa and happy. I see (considering what they have to work with) 2 decent little cabin huts, what looks like a new school room being built and they're fairly clean and organized with what few outdoor utinsils they have. maybe someone can pick up the goat poop.. but they walk around and poop all the time. perhaps place a fencing to keep them out.

have those kids get constructive, make ropes and start on a deep well. make it a game for them. tie a rope around them and lower them down to dig, each kid in the village taking turns. it's not child abuse.. they're the best size to do it.. and get them strong for Parcko later on, doing back flips off of trees and shit.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zimbabwe II Yeah and the jedis started WW1 and 2, the black plauge, the cold war and Vietnam wars, all modern terrorism and created cancer.

heres more jedi shenannigans for you:

https://techcrunch.com/2017/12/15/uber-accused-of-espionage-bribery-and-hacking-by-former-employee/
    Originally posted by infinityshock heres more jedi shenannigans for you:

https://techcrunch.com/2017/12/15/uber-accused-of-espionage-bribery-and-hacking-by-former-employee/

How does that have anything to do with jedi peoples?.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I see two kids living in a village in Africa and happy.

you do know that the pot bellies their having is not becos their too well fed ...

rite ???
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I see two kids living in a village in Africa and happy. I see (considering what they have to work with) 2 decent little cabin huts, what looks like a new school room being built and they're fairly clean and organized with what few outdoor utinsils they have. maybe someone can pick up the goat poop.. but they walk around and poop all the time. perhaps place a fencing to keep them out.

have those kids get constructive, make ropes and start on a deep well. make it a game for them. tie a rope around them and lower them down to dig, each kid in the village taking turns. it's not child abuse.. they're the best size to do it.. and get them strong for Parcko later on, doing back flips off of trees and shit.

Wrong
    totse was a bit racist at times like this too.. I'm guessing Zoklet as well

but I met some of the members and some are hispanic and black and telling me they just like to troll that shit. I'm not so sure about this site.

and LSD stop replying to me. you shouldn't be up this late anyways. grow the fuck up
    There is no pleasing racists.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 totse was a bit racist at times like this too.. I'm guessing Zoklet as well

but I met some of the members and some are hispanic and black and telling me they just like to troll that shit. I'm not so sure about this site.

and LSD stop replying to me. you shouldn't be up this late anyways. grow the fuck up

Wrong
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel There is no pleasing racists.

thats only becos your a nigger
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I pleased a negress she squirted on my dong don't take it personal.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by RestStop I pleased a negress she squirted on my dong don't take it personal.

Disgusting
    mso8 Houston
    keep it real
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by RestStop I pleased a negress she squirted on my dong don't take it personal.

with her spout i bet
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel How does that have anything to do with jedi peoples?.

The letter alleges that some of the information gathered was relayed to then-CEO Travis Kalanick

Kalanick's parents are Bonnie Renée Horowitz Kalanick (née Bloom) and Donald Edward Kalanick. Bonnie, who is jedi…
    infinityshock Black Hole

next time find a negress that is potty trained and you wont have that problem.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel There is no pleasing racists.

'racism' is a fake word
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 totse was a bit racist at times like this too.. I'm guessing Zoklet as well

stfu nigger. theres no such thing as racism.
Jump to Top