User Controls

Diversity is strength!

Reminder that the same kikes pushing multiculturalism and political correctness are the same ones raping, murdering and eating your children

http://thegoldwater.com/news/13823-Pedophile-Walt-Disney-Executive-Jonathan-Heely-Arrested-for-Multiple-Child-Rape-Charges

because flooding our countries with niggers, wetbacks and arabs is not about being nice or diverse it's about ethnically cleansing Aryan nations.

you do not want to live in a world run by jedis that's full of handsome and well tanned individuals

allow me to remind you of what that would be like

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Just a daily reminder boys and girls.. never go full retard, and always brush your teeth.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Just a daily reminder boys and girls.. never go full retard, and always brush your teeth.

do you take your own advice?
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume do you take your own advice?

yes, yes I do. I probably have nicer teeth than you.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yes, yes I do. I probably have nicer teeth than you.

lol you're mexican stop pretending

I bet you only bathe once a week and smell like buritos
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume lol you're mexican stop pretending

I bet you only bathe once a week and smell like buritos

well you would be wrong. I shower twice a day, you on the other hand probably smell like bo and jizz all hunkered down in your car.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    diversities are really strength.

thanks to diversity and the presence of indians [red] on american soils ... the navajos, code talkers were possible.

and it was due to the lack of diversity on the part of the 3rd right, hitler's military and intel had no idea of what the navajos wwere talking about.

again ... it was thanks to diversity, with plenty of slant eye nips and chinks that the US signit got to decrypt nihonese military communication with ease.

diversity is really strength.

you can hate it, you can cry about it ... but it really is strength and thats the truth.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby well you would be wrong. I shower twice a day,

Same, except I use shampoo and soap.

you on the other hand probably smell like bo and jizz all hunkered down in your car.
    says the mexican
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Same, except I use shampoo and soap.

says the mexican

I use shampoo and soap as well.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I use shampoo and soap as well.

Sure ...
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Sure …

k, believe what you want whether its true or not.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Just a daily reminder boys and girls.. never go full retard, and always brush your teeth.

youd be the expert on that considering you went full retard long ago and to such a heinous degree the new saying is 'never go full Bill Krozby.'
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I use shampoo and soap as well.

as lube on your boyfriends cock and hes plumbing your buns
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby well you would be wrong. I shower twice a day, you on the other hand probably smell like bo and jizz all hunkered down in your car.

bitch...youve made posts saying you go days without showering.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume because flooding our countries with niggers, wetbacks and arabs is not about being nice or diverse it's about ethnically cleansing Aryan nations.

pop quiz:

name one...just one...a single one...non-white country where diversity is being encouraged, much less forced, upon the indigenous population.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by infinityshock pop quiz:

name one…just one…a single one…non-white country where diversity is being encouraged, much less forced, upon the indigenous population.

palestine
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra palestine

jedis...
    Originally posted by infinityshock bitch…youve made posts saying you go days without showering.

source?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5094805/Drunk-beaten-attacking-mother-kids.html

diversity at its finest.

nigger gets tenderized after attacking some poor woman and her kids.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby source?

you fucking retard...i just told you, you illiterate fucking retard.
Jump to Top