User Controls

I try to be open minded

I try to believe not all the CIA has gone rogue and wants to destroy America. is it some group that infiltrated and got their family and friends to join, then take higher and higher positions?

I know where some of your crash den locations are. and you know I know.

then there are tards who try to tell me they're CIA because they come on these boards, know who I am and think I'm out of my fucking mind.

It's against the law to tell anyone you're a Government Agent if you're not. prolly

I think someone is fucking with my meds. they don't kick in slowly. they kick in real fast but take a long time to do so.

I blame that Paki'esque looking motha fucker at the Pharmacy
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    they say assholes are windows to the minds.

now open your mind. wide.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by benny vader they say assholes are windows to the minds.

now open your mind. wide.

Are you offended I said Paki? because you're a Paki? Why is it Bin Laden was fucking in Pakistan you crazy fuckers. How is it we send in USA Seal Team 6 and kill him, and Pakistan is still our little friends?

that's odd. I mean I don't hate Paki people. Im just wondering how that works? I mean it took decades and a lot of rioting Vietnamese in the USA who hated the communist Kong. but Pakistan harbors a terrorist with a multi million dollar bounty. who got the money?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Are you offended I said Paki? because you're a Paki? Why is it Bin Laden was fucking in Pakistan you crazy fuckers. How is it we send in USA Seal Team 6 and kill him, and Pakistan is still our little friends?

that's odd. I mean I don't hate Paki people. Im just wondering how that works? I mean it took decades and a lot of rioting Vietnamese in the USA who hated the communist Kong. but Pakistan harbors a terrorist with a multi million dollar bounty. who got the money?

no.

and thats just like asking why are snowden in london.
    Originally posted by benny vader no.

and thats just like asking why are snowden in london.

If Snowden was staying at an Embassy which is like a piece of a foreign nation within another country, is not the same as harboring knowledge that they're allowing Osama Bin Laden to be kicking it at a compound in a village in your own country.
    Osama is either still alive or had been dead for a long time when seal team 6 went in
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 If Snowden was staying at an Embassy which is like a piece of a foreign nation within another country, is not the same as harboring knowledge that they're allowing Osama Bin Laden to be kicking it at a compound in a village in your own country.

the entire pakisthan outside of the administrative capital is like a piece of a foreign country.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    If Pakistan was turned into rubble international terrorism would drop by 25%
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 durhhhhhh

no one cares about your mind. the important question is are your legs open.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Daily If Pakistan was turned into rubble international terrorism would drop by 25%

if mohamedism were banned and mudslimes executed international terrorism would drop by 100%
    Originally posted by infinityshock no one cares about your mind. the important question is are your legs open.

you're disturbingly phgted
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 .

It's against the law to tell anyone you're a Government Agent if you're not. prolly

fucking lol. quality totse2001ism

Jump to Top