User Controls

Sucking ass at 3v3 basketball with random niggers at a sketchy ass park at 4 AM

That's what's good, got destroyed but oh well
    mso8 Houston
    hey good for you
    Madman African Astronaut
    Basketball sucks, lets make this the sports thread instead of Bill Krozby's. I like hockey, I don't like watching it, I like playing street hockey and kicking ass and running over smaller people. It's a sport for white people.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Ball is life.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon That's what's good, got destroyed but oh well

clarify that the random niggers destroyed your ass after sucking it...or your ass was destroyed after sucking the random niggers assess...or the...
    Originally posted by RisiR † Ball is life.

#ballLyf

I literally just ran into a random group of negroes while walking around drunk and stoned and tripping balls all at the same time, wearing a completely inadequate hoodie in the freezing ass morning, listening to cypress hill on the bluetooth earbuds and just dribbling my ball to the court. They were like "YOU WANNA PLAAAE?" and I didn't even hear them, I was listening to Insane In The Brain but I knew what they said, I didn't say shit I just beckoned with my head and they headed into the court. The whole time I was just listening to dank ass music, being awful but making some decent threes, after the game I took my headphones off and they were all laughing and super nice and shit and they were like "yeah we was wonderin if you was on drugs" and we all laughed about it, exchanged daps and that was it, pretty sick experience.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    alt title : when the balls of nigger arabica and the balls nigger robusta touched.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by benny vader alt title : when the balls of nigger arabica and the balls nigger robusta touched.

Lol that's the first time you've said something that genuinely made me laugh.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Yea, that's actually a good classification for the different negro subtypes.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Lol that's the first time you've said something that genuinely made me laugh.

Maybe someday even you will say something funny.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Maybe someday even you will say something funny.

Doubtful
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I think it's cool as shit you have the weather there to play basketball at 4 am. I had freezing rain here. Shit I just might move to FL.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RestStop I think it's cool as shit you have the weather there to play basketball at 4 am. I had freezing rain here. Shit I just might move to FL.

its kinda cold here right now. the sun went down and the temperature dropped astronomically to 73-degrees
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock its kinda cold here right now. the sun went down and the temperature dropped astronomically to 73-degrees

Still warm for somebody from Ohio. Even in the 50's people are still wearing t-shirts here.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    done this b4 alonggg time ago,,, same park i OD on ;egals too
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by RestStop Still warm for somebody from Ohio. Even in the 50's people are still wearing t-shirts here.

old people gets cold easily.
Jump to Top