User Controls

Conspiracies that are actually true

Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    princess diana was killed by mi6/royal family
    the US gubment knew 9/11 was gonna happen
    pharmaceutical companies are withholding cures to keep people buying less effective drugs for more money
    elite pedophile rings
    lee harvey oswald did not act alone
    protocols of the elders of zion are being implemented by banking families/jedis
    lids on jars are purposely made tight so women depend on men to open them and therefore uphold the patriarchy
    Originally posted by Daily princess diana was killed by mi6/royal family
    the US gubment knew 9/11 was gonna happen
    pharmaceutical companies are withholding cures to keep people buying less effective drugs for more money
    elite pedophile rings
    lee harvey oswald did not act alone
    protocols of the elders of zion are being implemented by banking families/jedis
    lids on jars are purposely made tight so women depend on men to open them and therefore uphold the patriarchy

Zoklet would tell you, that you are way to transparent at trying to be a great troll.

try harder.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    what the hell are you talking about the last line it's called a joke you loser are you autistic or something get the hell out of here
    Originally posted by Daily what the hell are you talking about the last line it's called a joke you loser are you autistic or something get the hell out of here

I thought you would get the gist of humorous from the opposing side
    government
    The Iraq was pushed by neoconservatives to benefit israel (mostly jedis, some Christians who no shit thought God would do something or other)
    Jesuits are creepy and want to try to get in with jedis, same shit as before, they think God will do something or whatever, it's immanentising the end of the world or some crap
    Women don't care about anything besides their status and their children. Any time a woman expresses concern about anything else, especially another woman, it is either to get status or to get male attention. Feminists are famous for this, for instance ignoring actual muslim and jedi rape gangs (eg. Rotherham, Hollywood) in favour of whinging about white guys making jokes.
    Swedish people are creepy. A lot of the stuff you read about is people like me trying to make their lives worse just cos we hate them.
    Most of twitter is fake.
    Most religions are pretty much a conspiracy when you think about it.
    Most kids who are bullied deserve to be bullied. Teachers know this.
    Computers increased in speed kinda really linearly, didn't they? Like every year there'd be a slightly faster one out. There were never really any major jumps. That was deliberate.
    The stuff is priced is pretty much a conspiracy, accountants are trained to work that shit out to soak early adopters and people who want nicer features. Engineers often deliberately cripple products at accounting's request.
    Most office work is unnecessary. We just make work for each other. You cucks keep paying us.
    The "new economy"/tech economy/startup ecosystem/whatever doesn't create any wealth. It's all about stealing wealth from the naieve and exploiting the stupid, making them work harder doing horrible jobs like driving ubers or mine coal to run bitcoin mining rigs.
    Doctors are actually just bureaucrats. Almost no one wants or needs their opinion, they just want antibiotics. In many countries there are almost no doctors, and people live fine just dealing with pharmacies directly.
    Cancer is booming, partly due to plastics. No one understands all the compounds that plastics emit, because all the lab equipment contains plastics and all the raw chemicals used in analysis are made of plastics, and the compounds are active in such tiny quantities.
    You should be eating a mostly meat and fat based diet. Carbs are pushed cos they're easier to store and it'd be impossible for everyone to eat a mostly meat and fat based diet. Not enough land.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    - I have a long term contract with the shadow gov't to distribute tons of pounds of dat dere tech to destroy the black race and I have been quite successful in my endeavor if I may be so bold.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The Austrian School came into existence when a bunch of Viennese rent-gouging landlords didn't want rent control on the rents they could gouge out of their tenants in old Vienna, so they hired a bunch of scribblers - and that's the Austrian School.
    -Webster Tarpley
    Originally posted by RestStop - I have a long term contract with the shadow gov't to distribute tons of pounds of dat dere tech to destroy the black race and I have been quite successful in my endeavor if I may be so bold.

Niggertech?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Issue313 Niggertech?

Nigga ice.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Daily what the hell are you talking about the last line it's called a joke you loser are you autistic or something get the hell out of here

I thought jokes were supposed to funny
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I thought jokes were supposed to funny

I thought dads were supposed to parent.
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 I thought dads were supposed to parent.

And I thought we were a civilized country with sane and rational people who all believe in freedom, and by the way your statement is rich coming from you, real rich.
    Dunno how many times i have to tell you I'm not a dad but ok
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 Dunno how many times i have to tell you I'm not a dad but ok

I don't even know what to believe anymore §m£ÂgØL,but I still wish you the best. You're like my lil bro, I'd totally do that whole lil bro big bro thing with you if you lived closr
    I've been saying im not the dad for over a year, so you should probably stick to believing that one
    Nah I think you're actually a father.
    Pero porque? Digo que no, hydro dice que no. Que es la problema?
    Hydro also denied the Clydesdale story after confirming it previously 🤔
    OK but why would i lie about it? Don't you think hydro would habe mentioned something? Check her post history. When she still had custody she posted about her son all the time, as well as my involvement. But now I'm a free man.
Jump to Top