User Controls

$1 bill for sale.

$10.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    ill give you a nickel and a gallon of semen direct-delivered to your esophagus.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick

yeah that's what it'll look like when you're full
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    I'll take it off your hands for a dollar.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Slightly related : I've seen "genuine" 100 bills for sale on the dnm for like $127 worth of bitcoin I don't know who in the world buys these or what they could be used for other than their intended purpose.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    no idea at that markup; I mean there are people who would buy large amounts for laundering or fraud cashout purposes but I find it hard to believe ANYONE would pay a 20% markup...
    It's to put in your cart for when you buy cocaine.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Can you elaborate on the product's conditions?
    Originally posted by aldra no idea at that markup; I mean there are people who would buy large amounts for laundering or fraud cashout purposes but I find it hard to believe ANYONE would pay a 20% markup…

I believe the going rate is something like 25% for professional money launderers
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I’ll buy it for one bitcoin where can I send it to
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 I believe the going rate is something like 25% for professional money launderers

According to what?
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 According to what?

Discussion with unsavory people that may or may not have been bullshitting

This was 2012 though
Jump to Top