User Controls

Lanny's New Shtick

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    So, Lanny says he will now abide by the consensus, instead of handing out one-week butthurt bans for posting non-spam threads in the Spurious forum.

So let's play it his way...

Who wants ALL of Bill Krozby's bans reversed for posting non-spam threads in the Spurious forum?

------------------------------------------

YES________

-SpectraL
    greenplastic
    Scron

Post last edited by -SpectraL at 2017-12-07T23:20:03.540097+00:00
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    What do you mean 'reversed'? You mean as like a symbolic move? He's posting freely as we speak
    Let's try something else. Raise your hand if you give a fuck
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Daily What do you mean 'reversed'? You mean as like a symbolic move? He's posting freely as we speak

Yes, symbolic, but practically, I want the bans from his profile scrubbed, as a symbolic gesture of good will.
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Let's try something else. Raise your hand if you give a fuck

I'll take that as a no, you don't want Bill Krozby's bogus bans reversed.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I'll take that as a no, you don't want Bill Krozby's bogus bans reversed.

I don't think you can reverse expired bans

I guess all I'm saying is that it's over and done with and doesn't matter anymore.

I don't think Bill Krozby cares about a couple of lines on his user page that nobody will ever see
    Bill Krozby may not care, but I do. I don't want people coming here and have to look at bogus bans on member accounts.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Bill Krozby may not care, but I do. I don't want people coming here and have to look at bogus bans on member accounts.

Fear announced.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Fear announced.

I'll take that to mean you don't have a problem with bogus butthurt bans.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    While I agree some of them are bogus, my vote is for no I don't care if they get removed or whatever. Maybe Jill will vote yes for you, he's the type to go back after many months and remove a thanks because he's embarrassed to have it 'on his record.'
    Spectrum fucking kill yourself you fag retard
    Lanny, just ban specco
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    I vote shut the fuck up, old man.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    vote from the rooftops
    JUSTICE 4 Bill Krozby

since lanny is a communist it makes sense he hands out sentences to the space gulag based on his paranoid whims

TYPICAL LIBTARD
    Ok, so far we have myself and greenplastic who actually give a shit about Totse ideals, then we have a bunch of dead-weight users shitting up the thread. Anyone else have anything to offer?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Ok, so far we have myself and greenplastic who actually give a shit about Totse ideals, then we have a bunch of dead-weight users shitting up the thread. Anyone else have anything to offer?

You don't give a shit about totse ideal, this is a shit and overused concern trolling tactic and Lanny should just ban you.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Yes, symbolic, but practically, I want the bans from his profile scrubbed, as a symbolic gesture of good will.

Bill Krozby should be permabanned as a symbolic gesture that there is a modicum of decency and goodness in this universe.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zcronaldo If you want to fight back simply TSTM your account, stop posting under your name and keep making alts until Lanny is forced to ban his entire userbase.

I have gotten people to quit the forum and TSTM their account in the past, how did I Do it?.

I had the largest number of posts and deleted my account after too many unjustworthy bans.

I was the first to stand up while you all sat on the sidelines and let him abuse his power, now it's a year later and it's not just me who is targetted but anyone that Lanny doesn't personally like.

If he doesn't like you he will just make up rules along the way you are guilty of breaking. Trying to reason with a censorship nazi is pointless, destroy the forum before it's too late.

Delete your account and stock up on alts. Prepare to be banned and erased, this is a war and you can either join and fight or sit back and watch, there is no in between.

dude. this site has about four posters who's entirely of sexual experiences are from either farm animals or their male relatives... and their 86 bazillion alts. there is no power to be had here.
    Originally posted by Zcronaldo If you want to fight back simply TSTM your account, stop posting under your name and keep making alts until Lanny is forced to ban his entire userbase.

I have gotten people to quit the forum and TSTM their account in the past, how did I Do it?.

I had the largest number of posts and deleted my account after too many unjustworthy bans.

I was the first to stand up while you all sat on the sidelines and let him abuse his power, now it's a year later and it's not just me who is targetted but anyone that Lanny doesn't personally like.

If he doesn't like you he will just make up rules along the way you are guilty of breaking. Trying to reason with a censorship nazi is pointless, destroy the forum before it's too late.

Delete your account and stock up on alts. Prepare to be banned and erased, this is a war and you can either join and fight or sit back and watch, there is no in between.

Hmmm.. I don't see how self-destructing your original account changes anything. I think the answer is just bug Lanny night and day, annoy him to no end, just keep on rattling his feathers, until he comes clean. I mean, how much of that can he take before he surrenders? I'm sure he's already well irked.

Lanny... would you just at least humor me and grant my requests? As you said, "it's no skin off your butt" anyways. Let me handle the berserkerz, and you grant my requests, which are entirely reasonable. I will be like the Niggas Special Council to the Administrator, and I'll council you on practical and fair and just methods to satisfy the hotheads, such as myself.

1. Wipe Bill Krozby's ban list entirely.
    2. Clarify your current cloudy policy on forum posting.
    3. Cease harassing user content which is not spam.
    4. Unban any accounts which you have unjustly perma-banned.
    5. Restore all users' usertitles back to their default states.
Jump to Top