User Controls

Is there anything that we can all agree on?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    m?
    There is a god
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Yes. We all have a reason to post here and i think that's something we can all agree on.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Friends switch up when you in the benz truck
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Fuck the mods.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Sophie Yes. We all have a reason to post here and i think that's something we can all agree on.

I don't. :o
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    arbeit macht frei
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    that drugs are good
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    American beer is shit beer
    Originally posted by Number13 American beer is shit beer

some is but some is good.
    Originally posted by Wick Sweat Friends switch up when you in the benz truck

Who gives a fuck about friends, if you mix the baking soda with it you can get a Benz
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by HTS I don't. :o

You may not be aware of it but if you didn't have a reason to post here you wouldn't have posted what you did in the first place. HTS-kawaii desu chan.
    Originally posted by Sophie You may not be aware of it but if you didn't have a reason to post here you wouldn't have posted what you did in the first place. HTS-kawaii desu chan.

Not necessarily, you don’t need to have a reason to keep posting here. Some of us, like HTS, just keep doing it as like an involuntary reflex. Surely there is some deeply seated psychological distress that causes this posting behavior to manifest.
    I agree you are all retards.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    niggers are bad.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    So OP, no. It seems the answer is no. Can we agree on that?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ m?

Bill Krozby is a faggot
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Not necessarily, you don’t need to have a reason to keep posting here. Some of us, like HTS, just keep doing it as like an involuntary reflex. Surely there is some deeply seated psychological distress that causes this posting behavior to manifest.

Reason bolded above
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock Bill Krozby is a faggot

At this point the word is so loosely used it doesn't even have meaning anymore. Faggot has been reduced to 'person that breaths.' So yes, he's a faggot. You're a faggot. We're ALL FAGGOTS.
    Originally posted by infinityshock Bill Krozby is a faggot

*rams my faggot dick up bills faggot asshole and then runs away!*

*then rams it up mqs and runs away!*

FAGGOTS!

Jump to Top