User Controls

Fag Gropes Normal, Normal Places Fag in Its Place, ThoughtPolice Go Ballistic

infinityshock Black Hole
    More evidence that 'they' are trying to ruin civilization.

Considering the extent to which the ministry of truth is pushing the new trend of heterosexuality being a crime, if a straight male had done the exact same thing to a female/fag/handsome and well tanned individual the thoughtpolice would go ape shit against the normal male yet in this case its the normal who is being vilified.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/06/politics/pennsylvania-hand-statehouse/index.html
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    YA it's going to be fun.
    I love the smell of the end of the world in the morning.
    Just wait until your "Dollar" cant buy bit coin.
    The jedis just got a hand job from trump today and no kiss after boo Hoo.
    I don't know WTF is going on but I think I'm either going to be broke or dead by the end of it.
    So much for working hard and playing by the rules.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by AngryOnion …playing by the rules.

amateurs follow the rules.

professionals make them.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by infinityshock amateurs follow the rules.

professionals make them.

and then don't bother following them anyway
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    "I speak with my hands"

lol
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra "I speak with my hands"

lol

hes a faggot...they do everything wrong. instead of using their mouths to talk and their hands to give hand jobs they talk with their hands and give hand jobs with their mouths.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock hes a faggot…they do everything wrong. instead of using their mouths to talk and their hands to give hand jobs they talk with their hands and give hand jobs with their mouths.

I actually LOL'd at that.
    Originally posted by infinityshock hes a faggot…they do everything wrong. instead of using their mouths to talk and their hands to give hand jobs they talk with their hands and give hand jobs with their mouths.

kek, they poop in reverse
    I thought NORMAL was a pot magazine
    mmQ Lisa Turtle

How many handjobs have you given?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ How many handjobs have you given?

ask your mom.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock ask your mom.

She guessed that you've given over 9000 handjobs and then called you a faggot but I corrected her and said he doesn't use his mouth to do it he's a straight man and she was like oh ok that makes more sense. And then she called you a faggot again anyway and I didn't correct her because I couldn't.
    Originally posted by infinityshock ask your mom.

That's such a fail comeback, man. WTF. lol
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by aldra "I speak with my hands"

lol

That's actually a saying in German for someone who doesn't talk much before laying hands on you.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 That's such a fail comeback, man. WTF. lol

i fucked your mom.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ She guessed that you've given over 9000 handjobs and then called you a faggot but I corrected her and said he doesn't use his mouth to do it he's a straight man and she was like oh ok that makes more sense. And then she called you a faggot again anyway and I didn't correct her because I couldn't.

throttling her cervic with my elbow doesnt count as a handjob...shes flattering herself again.

she can call me anything she wants as long as she continues to let me treat her asshole the way every nigger faggot in the slum treats Bill Krozby's cum-singularity when hes in need of his nigger-cock fix.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock throttling her cervic with my elbow doesnt count as a handjob…shes flattering herself again.

she can call me anything she wants as long as she continues to let me treat her asshole the way every nigger faggot in the slum treats Bill Krozby's cum-singularity when hes in need of his nigger-cock fix.

My mom is a 5-year old boy, sicko faggot.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ My mom is a 5-year old boy, sicko faggot.

thats something both child protective services and modern medical science would want to know about.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Fuck this thread got weird fast.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^I EAT UR MOM ERRR NIGHT FLYBOI!
Jump to Top