User Controls

Child abuse

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I was abused by my narcissistic older sister as a child. Not sexually, just physically and emotionally.

My parents would hit me sometimes and I'd get the belt, but they aren't violent people and that didn't happen often.

What about you, niggas? Who hurt you?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I am without a doubt the biggest threat to myself. The worst, most horrific, abominable enemy I have ever had lives within my own mind.
    Originally posted by RestStop I am without a doubt the biggest threat to myself. The worst, most horrific, abominable enemy I have ever had lives within my own mind.

this, i will fuck myself up
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    I wonder who here has the most daddy issues.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by D4NG0 I wonder who here has the most daddy issues.

that one who espouses and expounds gay rape / sodomy rampantly throughout.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Or perhaps the disgraced Easterner who fantasizes about children.
    Originally posted by Zanick I was abused by my narcissistic older sister as a child. Not sexually, just physically and emotionally.
    Get revenge by posting pics.

Probably the way most male role models left my life one way or another left me with a crippling fear of rejection.
    Plus also lots of actual rejection.

Post last edited by Wick Sweat at 2017-12-07T13:23:46.324328+00:00
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by Issue313 Get revenge by posting pics.

I don't think you'd like her looks very much.

Probably the way most male role models left my life one way or another left me with a crippling fear of rejection.
    Plus also lots of actual rejection.

A lot of times, traumas in our formative years can prophesize later ones. I'm sorry to hear that you were neglected in that way.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Bump. Underrated thread.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick I was abused by my narcissistic older sister as a child. Not sexually, just physically and emotionally.

My parents would hit me sometimes and I'd get the belt, but they aren't violent people and that didn't happen often.

post pics of your sister
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mso8 Houston
    ^this
    Madman African Astronaut
    I'm not going to talk about it on here here but yeah child abuse and no role models. I think being abused as a child makes you a pathological (not sexual but maybe) masochist which opens you up for abuse later in life.

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by D4NG0 I wonder who here has the most daddy issues.

i love chicks with daddy issues

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Madman I'm not going to talk about it on here here but yeah child abuse and no role models. I think being abused as a child makes you a pathological (not sexual but maybe) masochist which opens you up for abuse later in life.

There's three possibilities. You become abusive yourself. You become a pathological masochist. Or you get over it.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by Sophie There's three possibilities. You become abusive yourself. You become a pathological masochist. Or you get over it.

Which one did you choose?
    Originally posted by D4NG0 Which one did you choose?

Hm, a combination of one and three.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    How are you abusive?
    Originally posted by D4NG0 How are you abusive?

Mustn't ask us, not it's business.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I don't think I was ever abused or even physically punished as a child. u niggas jelly?
Jump to Top