User Controls

HOLY ASS! herrrr durrrr we're in trouble they are injecting us with herpes!

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Welcome to hell!

infinityshock Black Hole
    youre a walking herpes pandemic
    Personally I don't think its that bad the majority of americans have herpes and are carriers but don't show symptoms, I personally got herpes back when I was 23 and the girl claimed she didn't know anything about having it, maybe she was lying, maybe she was not.. My ex gf who is a poster here posted about how I gave her herpes and then later on said the doctors said she doesn't have it... even though a lot of doctors say its a life long disease.

About once a year when I get stressed I will have an out breat and the only thing that will happen is my dick head will tingle and then I will get one bump that will go away if i put peroxide on it, I think its just your highly sick when you initially get it as I had the flue and I gave it to 3 girls in a week, but no one else has got it from me.

Its quite the quandary, but theres also a huge stigma attached to things like that. I had the clapper twice, the first time i had it when i first got the herper durper and my foreskin ballooned up and the doctor said he wanted to cut it off for 2k and i was like fuck that and it went down and healed up (talk about being a dirty jedi)

I got the clapper a year ago again from this slammer and she told me she had it, but I didn't feel the same symptoms as before (burning piss) but just lower back pain and I went to the clinic and got it taken care of.

But what i'm trying to get at is that theres all different kinds of diseases just like you can get toxioplamsa from cats because of their litter box, but its not the end of the world as long as you take vitamins and maintain a fairly healthy life style, don't spend your money on valtrex with is a total scam. 75 bucks for a script is bullshit.

Originally posted by infinityshock youre a walking herpes pandemic

true, but most people are. you probably are as well considering all the gay sex you have.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Did not read
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Did not read

yet you posted for some reason...
    anyways, what I've realized if you engage in sodomy you get those "gut bugs" from the butt of the person you are using and then thats why you become closer partners because you start to think alike because of the bugs in your brain.

ever heard of bug chasing? the gift of the butt bug?

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby anyways, what I've realized if you engage in sodomy you get those "gut bugs" from the butt of the person you are using and then thats why you become closer partners because you start to think alike because of the bugs in your brain.

ever heard of bug chasing? the gift of the butt bug?

[vps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN4wideo]

in the unlikely event i havent made it abundantly clear on several previous occasions: youre a fucking retard.
    Originally posted by infinityshock in the unlikely event i havent made it abundantly clear on several previous occasions: youre a fucking retard.

the only thing you've made clear is that you're a hardcore faggot.
Jump to Top