User Controls

Holy ASS! I didn't know this was a thing, the led lightbulb conspiracy?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    hurrrr derrrr we're in trouble, welcome to hell!
    \

evidently they are claiming that led bulbs are spying on us, and thats fucked up because I only like led light bulbs.

infinityshock Black Hole
    youre a fucking retard and im not clicking your stupid ass video
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre a fucking retard and im not clicking your stupid ass video

QFT
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre a fucking retard and im not clicking your stupid ass video

yet you felt the need to post in my video... hmmmm... i bet you did watch the vid.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yet you felt the need to post in my video… hmmmm… i bet you did watch the vid.

i just said i didnt watch it, you illiterate fucking moron.
    Originally posted by infinityshock i just said i didnt watch it, you illiterate fucking moron.

yet you felt the need to still post in my thread.. twice.. hurrrr!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    they're pretty easily hacked though

I've been considering writing a strobe script to be injected into the led light's controller software to fucking murder kurt eichenwald

^the above was a joke please don't kick in my door
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yet you felt the need to still post in my thread.. twice.. hurrrr!

i feel the need to inform your retarded ass that there is some serious mental issues going on between your ears when you so proudly display your fucktardery
    Originally posted by infinityshock i feel the need to inform your retarded ass that there is some serious mental issues going on between your ears when you so proudly display your fucktardery

but why do you feel the need to do so? Do you actually care about me, jill?
    Not watching the video, but here are a few notes about LED lightbulb security:

1. They can't spy on you directly unless they have a microphone or camera build it, which I highly doubt (a microphone is possible in the more 'high-end' models that play and react to music).

2. Being on your local WLAN there are tricks they could potentially use to intercept data being transmitted back and forth on the same network. Given the teardowns that have been done on both hardware and firmware (ask me if you want a link to this, I don't have time to go looking for it right now if nobody's even going to bother to read it), it seems very unlikely that they're capable of any such thing - typical firmwares are so half-assed and full of security holes they're more likely to add attack vectors to your home network than actively launch attacks themselves.
    Originally posted by aldra Not watching the video, but here are a few notes about LED lightbulb security:

1. They can't spy on you directly unless they have a microphone or camera build it, which I highly doubt (a microphone is possible in the more 'high-end' models that play and react to music).

2. Being on your local WLAN there are tricks they could potentially use to intercept data being transmitted back and forth on the same network. Given the teardowns that have been done on both hardware and firmware (ask me if you want a link to this, I don't have time to go looking for it right now if nobody's even going to bother to read it), it seems very unlikely that they're capable of any such thing - typical firmwares are so half-assed and full of security holes they're more likely to add attack vectors to your home network than actively launch attacks themselves.

well thats pretty interesting, hopefully you can post a video of your own or a better one (than what I posted) from youtube so I can look into it a little bit more. My older friend is hip to this kind of stuff and vaguely mentioned something like this several years ago but I blew it off and haven't spoke to him in awhile.
    I don't know of any videos on the matter, but if you're interested in the internals of a standard 'smart LED light':

https://hackernoon.com/inside-the-bulb-adventures-in-reverse-engineering-smart-bulb-firmware-1b81ce2694a6
    cool thanks
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    He won't read it.

Why do you think astro science isn't legit, Doug?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    he doesnt have to believe anything he hasnt researched but dosnt mean he has to shit everone else head likeshit nigga

may we take bids for your butt? we'll let you know when we're done with it...
    Originally posted by RisiR † He won't read it.

Why do you think astro science isn't legit, Doug?

I did read it
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Why is astro science not legit?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by RisiR † Why is astro science not legit?

do you think astrology is legit ???
    Originally posted by RisiR † Why is astro science not legit?

I think some aspects of it are legit, but somethings I just don't get so thats why I'm looking further into it.
Jump to Top