User Controls

Are you going to heaven?

Assume the religion of your birth family is real.
    I'm not. I am going to hell. I am going to burn. Yet I feel wronged.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Depends on criteria

I don't think I've been bad enough to go to hell, so probably? maybe a little while in purgatory.

If I should've been praying to one god or another though, yeah, off to hell I go
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Assume the religion of your birth family is real.

I think that means everyone is going to the great beyond regardless or some shit, I'm not really sure.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    That would be Christianity for me, and no, I'd be forcefully cast into the Lake of Fire. I also think a a good portion of "Christians" would also go there despite what they think.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Assume the religion of your birth family is real.

Oh. Family was never particularly religious, mother's side was Methodist and I honestly have no idea what they believe

Father's side was Buddhist, so if I was bad enough I'd probably just be reincarnated as a dung beetle or a Turk something
    yea im a great person imo
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    For God so loved the world that He fucked it up immediately and instead of erasing it and trying again he condemned everyone to everlasting agony unless they worship Him and his shitty creation making abilities.
    Originally posted by mmQ For God so loved the world that He fucked it up immediately and instead of erasing it and trying again he condemned everyone to everlasting agony unless they worship Him and his shitty creation making abilities.

god is real dumbass

we just don't know it's name yet
    infinityshock Black Hole
    there is no such thing as god
    Originally posted by infinityshock there is no such thing as god

yeah the complicated evolution of morality and spirituality clearly has no purpose
    if the case is true that there is a god, that doesn't imply that you have to care
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by jimmy yeah the complicated evolution of morality and spirituality clearly has no purpose

of course it has a purpose. population control.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    A godless world needs no control
    One ticket ride to the lavazone
    Originally posted by infinityshock of course it has a purpose. population control.

you put frogs in vaginas

Originally posted by mmQ A godless world needs no control

Nietzsche is fedorable xD, throw a little Machiavelli in there for a sharper hedge
    Originally posted by jimmy you put frogs in vaginas

It's called frogging, get with the times.
    Originally posted by mmQ A godless world needs no control

Even a godful world needs no control
    apric0t Houston
    I thought about this last night as I delved deeper and deeper into conspiracy theories that lead me to believe the ancient evil vs good heaven vs hell war was not only real, but is still raging to this very day right infront of our eyes just hidden from our ears.

Anyways no, no I likely would not make it in.
    "Not only is it a wholly remarkable book, it is also a highly successful one – more popular than the Celestial Home Care Omnibus, better selling than Fifty-three More Things to do in Zero Gravity, and more controversial than Oolon Colluphid's trilogy of philosophical blockbusters Where God Went Wrong, Some More of God's Greatest Mistakes and Who is this God Person Anyway?"
Jump to Top