User Controls

Faking my own death so I can masturbate more often

As stated
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    There exists no such thing as more often than constantly.
    Masturbating constantly sounds horrendous
    RestStop Space Nigga
    This is one of the best schemes/plans I ever read on the internet. Let me know if this plan becomes successful I'm going to replace masturbate with "meth".
    Absolutely, I'll keep you posted.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    This thread title sounds like something a news article would use as an example to describe this userbase
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by TAFK Dumpster Slut Masturbating constantly sounds horrendous

It really is, you quickly reach a point where every stroke is painful due to worn off skin and blisters so you start trying to find other ways to carefully pull your dick to minimize the pain but then can't get off because you're focused on the discomfort so you keep going for longer and just make everything worse, then the next day your dick is so raw and painful you hate yourself.
    Originally posted by WhiskeyPhoenix It really is, you quickly reach a point where every stroke is painful due to worn off skin and blisters so you start trying to find other ways to carefully pull your dick to minimize the pain but then can't get off because you're focused on the discomfort so you keep going for longer and just make everything worse, then the next day your dick is so raw and painful you hate yourself.

Then tha next day you do another booty bump and use a whole tube of Neosporin for your fap sesh.
    Originally posted by Wick Sweat Then tha next day you do another booty bump and use a whole tube of Neosporin for your fap sesh.

I cant imagine Neosporin in the dick hole feels very good
    It's just like Vaseline.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Daily This thread title sounds like something a news article would use as an example to describe this userbase

*sinister music plays as threads scroll by*
Jump to Top