User Controls

Steroids

Ok so I've officially plateaued, I keep trying bullshit preworkouts and stuff in a desperate attempt to break through but nothing is doing it for me, I can't lift heavier. I've taken long rests for 100% recovery, but I can't lift heavier shit. This fucking sucks.

So I'm thinking of steroids, just for a cycle or two so I can break my plateau.

What do you think? I don't want to take them long term because that shit is bad for you. What type of shit should I do? And how the fuck do you acquire steroids anyway?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Steroids are like the cockroaches of the pill world. I LOATHE THEM.

I've kinda just always disliked the word. Fucking steroids.

I think you get them from the guys hanging around the boxing ring who look like they're on massive amounts of steroids.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Never buy/use pills. Less gains with more side effects. Ampules ftw. Try low dose test/tren. 50mg/50mg.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    You're rich in Florida, nigga. Get a doctor?
    Test E if you're willing to deal with possible side effects, the other shit will just fuck you up, as risir said
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by greenplastic the other shit will just fuck you up, as risir said

Have you been taking it or what?
    If you have money spend some on post-cycle therapy. You basically take estrogen blockers (sold for breast cancer) but it means your natural test bounces back way quicker.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    If you're a pussy and afraid of needles I have had good results with low doses of oral dianabol. Like literally 10mg every morning, as your natural test is lowest during midday.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I think it's unhealthy. You should really just be happy with your size now. You don't need to be bigger.
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind I think it's unhealthy. You should really just be happy with your size now. You don't need to be bigger.

I don't really care at all about my size, I just want to lift heavier. Exercise is about progress to me. Doing more, doing it harder. If I'm not doing that, there's no point for me because I don't actually enjoy exercise very much, it is just something I do to relieve stress and as a matter of discipline.

I could stay at my current weight and just keep pushing more reps for endurance but I really don't have any interest in doing that, I get bored with exercise really easily and it feels like a chore, specially since it'll take more time. I really prefer high resistance, low rep exercises. But now I can't lift any heavier, I've just been getting better at lifting the same weight.
    Originally posted by RisiR † You're rich in Florida, nigga. Get a doctor?

I'm not really comfortable asking a doctor to prescribe me bullshit. I don't know how I'd even do it. Slip him a hundo and say "I think I might need to see a psyche because I feel like I'm not muscular enough"?
    Originally posted by greenplastic Test E if you're willing to deal with possible side effects, the other shit will just fuck you up, as risir said

What is E? Ephedrine?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein If you have money spend some on post-cycle therapy. You basically take estrogen blockers (sold for breast cancer) but it means your natural test bounces back way quicker.

I would argue this is just as important if not more than the steroids themselves.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I don't really care at all about my size, I just want to lift heavier. Exercise is about progress to me. Doing more, doing it harder. If I'm not doing that, there's no point for me because I don't actually enjoy exercise very much, it is just something I do to relieve stress and as a matter of discipline.

I could stay at my current weight and just keep pushing more reps for endurance but I really don't have any interest in doing that, I get bored with exercise really easily and it feels like a chore, specially since it'll take more time. I really prefer high resistance, low rep exercises. But now I can't lift any heavier, I've just been getting better at lifting the same weight.

Well then what's got you so sure you're gonna want to stop after one more plateau? Why not another, and another? Its about you wanting MORE MORE MORE. Your dealer's gonna be egging you on CMON FALCO! JUST ONE MORE PLAT, BRO. ONE MORE NEVER HURT ANYONE.

I remain in camp #avoidtheroid and will be praying for you with at least 20 others in my Friday night prayer circle.

Leave the steroids for the Enters of the world to dabble in when after exhausting all their other confidence-building ideas.

Do you play any sports at your gym like racquetball or basketball? Might be less of a chore than lifting weights, plus competition is a good motivator.

Post last edited by mmQ at 2017-11-24T21:27:00.081638+00:00
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind I think it's unhealthy. You should really just be happy with your size now. You don't need to be bigger.

this^

quick question tho falco, how often you work out?

Originally posted by NARCassist this^

quick question tho falco, how often you work out?

3-4 times a week (every other day basically)
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh fine skip my post I see the roidhead mentality is already going to your brain!
    Originally posted by mmQ Well then what's got you so sure you're gonna want to stop after one more plateau? Why not another, and another? Its about you wanting MORE MORE MORE. Your dealer's gonna be egging you on CMON FALCO! JUST ONE MORE PLAT, BRO. ONE MORE NEVER HURT ANYONE.

I remain in camp #avoidtheroid and will be praying for you with at least 20 others in my Friday night prayer circle.

Leave the steroids for the Enters of the world to dabble in when after exhausting all their other confidence-building ideas.

Do you play any sports at your gym like racquetball or basketball? Might be less of a chore than lifting weights, plus competition is a good motivator.

Post last edited by mmQ at 2017-11-24T21:27:00.081638+00:00

I really just want to crack some specific benchmarks, and if I'm not working positively towards them then I feel like I'm wasting my time. I'm not trying to look huge or whatever. For example I want to break a 300lb bench press, 400 squat, 350 deadlift.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon 3-4 times a week (every other day basically)

that's quite likely where you're going wrong. with weights you should do 1 day on, 2 days off. the 2 days off are very important. muscles are like fibers, when you push you tear muscle fibers apart, then new muscle will grow between those tears to repair the tearing. you need the 2 days to fully enable the repairs, the new muscle fibers that grow to repair causes the muscles to build bigger which makes you stronger. try it for a while, you should find after the 2 days you will be able to lift a little more than you could a few days before.

btw, do you have your own private gym or do you use a public one?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Well, you do what you need to do, but the accomplishment would be much more literally accomplishing to achieve through sheer will-power and natural drive. I know you know that though. Try not to die.
Jump to Top