User Controls

Entertain me nigger faggot niggers

Niggers
    I am so fucking bored

I'm literally walking back and forth through my house trying to figure out what to do

I'm too tired for the simulator and not tired enough for sleep
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon

Ok let's act out what happens after the events of this comic. I'm the blue one.

"S...so Hitler, how was your day?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://gfycat.com/timelybasicallosaurus
    pregabalin and red 'xanax' bars

work's abotu to get more interesting

I'm not sure what this is but it kind of looks like the outline of a COVETOUS jedi
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra pregabalin and red 'xanax' bars

work's abotu to get more interesting

Lol, nice

Shame you probably won't remember
    kek, I'll leave the bars until later. I know they're actually alpraz but I don't think the guy who presses them owns a milligram scale - I almost blacked out on a quarter of a green bar last time he gave me some
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Ok let's act out what happens after the events of this comic. I'm the blue one.

"S…so Hitler, how was your day?

"Not great, Cookie Monster; I did Nazi this day turning out the way it did, anne frankly I don't think I'm prepared to deal with it."
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra

I'm not sure what this is but it kind of looks like the outline of a COVETOUS jedi

it doesn't look like anything. maybe a representation of Hawaii after a nuclear strike...
    it's a magic eye image, gotta cross your eyes and unfocus
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon "Not great, Cookie Monster; I did Nazi this day turning out the way it did, anne frankly I don't think I'm prepared to deal with it."

"What appears to be the problem, fuhrer?"
    I ain't your tv.
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 "What appears to be the problem, fuhrer?"

"Actually, at the moment, I don't exactly know; I am still trying to SS the situation."
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon "Actually, at the moment, I don't exactly know; I am still trying to SS the situation."

"Perhaps you just need to concentrate harder. Need a Pervitin?"
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 "Perhaps you just need to concentrate harder. Need a Pervitin?"

No thank you, but if you have one, I wouldn't say no to a panzerschokolade chip cookie.
    v e R y

W o NK y
    bling bling Dark Matter
    careful children lplease

Post last edited by bling bling at 2017-11-24T19:03:31.516281+00:00
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra it's a magic eye image, gotta cross your eyes and unfocus

I know...that's why I said it looked like what I said it looked like.
Jump to Top