User Controls

An unteraged boy was molested and I'm gladd that he didd.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    i have herd about house of cards for sometime but didnt watch it becos i never thought i'd be interested in watching a gunny sack of snakes slithering around each other

but with the recent ''thing'' surrounding kevin spacey, i thought i just have to watch it not for the entertainment value it might offer ... but more for nostalgic reasons becos it definitely is going to be the last few things, or even the last thing with kevin spacey in it.

house of cards is actually quite good and well acted and kevin spacey was perfect for the beta character, and i learnt a few things from it.

i'm glade he molested that little boy (he was probably asking for it anyway, rapp is afterall, his last name) or else i'd never have watched this piece of finely written, well directed and outstandingly acted drama.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Oath of Baphomet.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader i have herd about house of cards for sometime but didnt watch it becos i never thought i'd be interested in watching a gunny sack of snakes slithering around each other

but with the recent ''thing'' surrounding kevin spacey, i thought i just have to watch it not for the entertainment value it might offer … but more for nostalgic reasons becos it definitely is going to be the last few things, or even the last thing with kevin spacey in it.

house of cards is actually quite good and well acted and kevin spacey was perfect for the beta character, and i learnt a few things from it.

i'm glade he molested that little boy (he was probably asking for it anyway, rapp is afterall, his last name) or else i'd never have watched this piece of finely written, well directed and outstandingly acted drama.

theres no evidence whatsoever that anything at all happened other than the word of a faggot whos primary job title is ACTOR

im so sick of these reports of so-and-so did such-and-such to so-and-so. who gives a fuck. if someone is such a bottom fag that they cant ward off unwanted actions of any sort from another human being THEN considers it such a travesty that they dont call 911 immediately they literally deserve to be raped in the ass with a pineapple continuously for the rest of their lives.

im beginning to think this is some sort of MINTRU ploy to get people so sick and tired of hearing about these mostly bullshit accusations that whenever accusations are made the only response is going to be 'meh.'
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock im beginning to think this is some sort of MINTRU ploy to get people so sick and tired of hearing about these mostly bullshit accusations that whenever accusations are made the only response is going to be 'meh.'

maybe its donald trumps phalse flag to desensitizes american with such things so that if and when his secrets finally come out, of which i'm sure there are plenty ...

none would lift a brow.
Jump to Top