User Controls

Racharoo

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    My neighbor Rasheed goes to the UT he's indian and he has a smokin blond chicken who's really friendly, I saw them at heb and was like hey whats up guys, but he's very shy and nervous all the time and gave me the weakest fist bump ever, but I still like him because I know he's a good guy. But the other day I saw him taking some of his stuff to his car and I asked him whats up are you moving bud? and he said that rachel and him had a fight and he's going to stay at the motel 8 on 35 and I kinda felt bad for him because he looked like shit and obviously upset and I told him it will be alirght but he shouldn't of let her kick him out of his own apartment.

Anyways last night I heard him knocking on his door for like an hour off and on while he was saying "racharooo... racharooooo!, please open the door" I guess racharoo is his pet name for his rachel.

I finally got kind of annoyed as I had my window open because I wanted to feel the cold front because winter for me is very foreboding.
    So I opened my door and started whimpering "rasheedarooo rasheedarooooooo!" and he finally stopped and I invited him into my place and poured him some horchata as he doesn't drink alcohol. And we chopped it up for a bit and that was it. I've just been trying recently to be more of a positive influence on people and help them out as I've had plenty of people do it for me.

Anyone here like horchata?

bling bling Dark Matter
    your life groundhog day
    Originally posted by bling bling your life groundhog day

Originally posted by bling bling your life groundhog day

I don't get it....
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I honestly feel bad for the guy, I had another neighbor, rasheed a muslim guy that goes to the university, very straight laced and nice, he had a hot blond gf and he lived next door to me with his gf rachel. One day she kicked him out of his own place and he told me he was staying at a motel 6… and every few hours I would hear him knocking on his own door whimpering "racharooooo, racharoooooooooooo..!" And I know this wasn't the nicest thing to do but I was kind of annoyed by it and opened my door and started whining "rasheedaroooo rasheedaroooooooo!"
    bling bling Dark Matter
    bling bling Dark Matter
    wake up dougen
    Originally posted by Zpace Khat How many crazy neighbors do you got man

they all are
    bling bling Dark Matter
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ahhh—duuhhhrrrr…

your threads suck almost as much as your father does on her two-for-one specials night.
    Originally posted by infinityshock your threads suck almost as much as your father does on her two-for-one specials night.

Im pretty sure between you and my father you would take the cake for being a flagrantmy favorite little princess. FACT
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Im pretty sure between you and my father you would take the cake for being a flagrantmy favorite little princess. FACT

you have pretty lips...thats about it, and if you want to do a threesome where youre between me and your father...lets do it.
Jump to Top