User Controls

You have direct communication with god and he commands you to exterminate half of the world's population

Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    What would your criteria be? Since you have communication with god, your criteria would be fulfilled with 100% accuracy.

Mine would be:

- Pedophiles (even if they've never molested a child)
    - Anybody who is sympathetic to communist ideas
    - All rapists
    - All jedis with IQs over 105
    - Anybody with an IQ under 86
    - Wheelchair-bound vegetables and other non-functional entities
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Filthy bourgeoisie.
    SHARP Yung Blood
    Pedos, rapists, racists, and the religious...
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    top 50% of asset-holders

should shake things up
    There'd be no point even starting trying to kill them one by one. I'd probably start off by running for political office.

If I could just choose I'd just pick everyone with a below-average IQ besides the jedis. Amongst them I'd pick the everyone with above average IQ. That way the jedis would be the retard race of planet earth.

Post last edited by Issue313 at 2017-11-20T10:22:18.777742+00:00
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Daily What would your criteria be? Since you have communication with god, your criteria would be fulfilled with 100% accuracy.

Mine would be:

- Pedophiles (even if they've never molested a child)
    - Anybody who is sympathetic to communist ideas
    - All rapists
    - All jedis with IQs over 105
    - Anybody with an IQ under 86
    - Wheelchair-bound vegetables and other non-functional entities

- define pedophile

- define rapist

- nothing is inherently wrong with communists that isnt also wrong with other political outlooks

- jedis arent inherently in need of extermination as long as they can be controlled and simple, universal laws regarding their behavior implemented. these laws have been created specifically due to the way juden behave and enforced in many cultures previously.

- same with niggers...their numbers need to be culled exponentially. based on current world population figures they should be exterminated from all areas outside of africa, rhodesia, and south africa with the remaining population of sub-saharan africa culled to about 150 million or so.

- people with IQs below 86 are still useful. ive seen retard factories that make lightbulbs...staplers...etc. my criteria would be anyone, regardless of IQ, who is a drain on society is to be placed on an inflatable raft and unceremoniously plopped right into the beginning of the gulf stream...then let darwin take over

- all spics living anywhere other than spain to be culled to a total population of 10 million

- the entire native population of australia to be culled

- the american indian population culled to 10% of its current level

- chinese culled to a total population of 100 million.

- the dead bodies tossed into various oceans for fish food. land-dwellers owe the sea-dwellers a bit of payback considering how much theyve depleted their numbers over the last few centuries.
    everyone with any superiority to me so i become king
    The Jailer Yung Blood (banned)
    I'd throw his ass in the slammer and charge him with plotting a murder.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I would ascend the clouds and the heavens, I would be like the most high.
    -Everyone with a personality disorder
    -Perpetrators of heinous crimes (rape, murder, etc.)
    -Sexual deviants such as pedophiles and homosexuals
    -"European" Muslims
    -All left-wing Americans
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I like this thread.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by jimmy everyone with any superiority to me so i become king

Because you'd be the only one left on earth?
    anyone who thinks they have the right to tell others what to do. authoritarian types who flock to herd mentality.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by greenplastic anyone who thinks they have the right to tell others what to do. authoritarian types who flock to herd mentality.

Wouldn't that include yourself, in this scenario?
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    I would start with all of you.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I like this scenario but instead, the entire world has to collectively decide and agree upon which people will die, and if they don't come to a conclusion within some specified time-frame, they all die.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Because you'd be the only one left on earth?

Shut the fuck up §m£ÂgØL
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    1] people who still believe in gott.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by benny vader 1] people who still believe in gott.

What country do you live in?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Daily What country do you live in?

i'm too ashamed to say ....
Jump to Top