User Controls

I know this is gonna sound really egotistical and shit...

...but the reason I'm always so mean to people is because I just assume they're as smart as I am, and know that kindness is all an act. So I do them a favor and don't play that whole "nice" game, ya dig? But then it turns out everyone is a fucking moron and they get all butthurt because I'm mean to them. So the lesson is... everyone is stupid, and you have to play the sociopathic "nice" game around them because they're so fucking stupid and don't understand basic human psychology.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    At work, I play the "nice/friendly/helpful/charming" position while in my head, the entire time, I am thinking...

"I FUCKING HATE YOU! I FUCKING HATE YOU! I FUCKING HATE YOU!"

:)
    Originally posted by Grimace At work, I play the "nice/friendly/helpful/charming" position while in my head, the entire time, I am thinking…

"I FUCKING HATE YOU! I FUCKING HATE YOU! I FUCKING HATE YOU!"

:)

whenever I meet a nice person, I know that's what they're thinking. that's why I feel like such a fucking moron being nice, because it's like... come on, you really want me to play this game? you KNOW I don't mean this... but then I realize, wait YOU'RE a fucking moron who probably actually believes this act, so fuck it.
    explaining this terribly because there's too many layers
    this post has layers onions have layers
    Wal-Mart is my most despised store of all time. I go into one and immediately stricken with pure hatred of everyone. Stop in the middle of the aisle? I want to fucking murder you. Cause me to do that retarded "are you going left or am I going left" dance with you? I want to fucking murder you. When I find a moment of solace and am able to actually study a product I might like to buy, I am immediately surrounded with fat, horrible people who seemingly PUSH their carts in CLOSER and CLOSER as if to hurry you along. FUCK Wal-Mart. Fuck people. All of them. Except for the ones that pay me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i fucking hate retail workers who ask me questions and pretend to be interested. i seriously just want to say, "look, can you shut the fuck up and let me buy this shit. I know you don't care. I don't WANT you to care. you think i look for social interaction at fucking wallmart?"
    right, because intelligence is exactly the same thing as hating everyone
    Originally posted by greenplastic right, because intelligence is exactly the same thing as hating everyone

greenplastic!!! Hey man, I think you misunderstood my post but it's all good. Haven't seen you post in a while, unless I'm just blind. How have you been buddy?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Pretty sure everybody does this, it's just a question of whether people will admit it or not
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Pretty sure everybody does this, it's just a question of whether people will admit it or not

does what, pretend to be nice?

i bet theres some fucking stupid retarded fuckwit out there who's done a heap of lsd or something and is genuinely kind to people
    Originally posted by Enter does what, pretend to be nice?

Yes
    Originally posted by Enter greenplastic!!! Hey man, I think you misunderstood my post but it's all good. Haven't seen you post in a while, unless I'm just blind. How have you been buddy?

What? You replied to my post like, yesterday, or the day before. Is this some sort of joke that's going over my head because I did etiz and am still groggy?
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Yes

and then every1 hates me and thinks i'm a jerk for being a dick all the time

i'm the only one who's real. i'm the only one who respects you all.

you fucking pieces of shit. NO NO, LET ME PLAY YOUR STUPID GAME. I'LL PLAY YOUR FUCKING GAME THEN. YOU FUCKERS. I'LL PLAY YOUR FUCKING GAME OF ALL SMILES SINCE THAT'S WHAT YOUR RETARDED BRAINS SEEM TO WANT. I HATE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLL.
    HELLO, HOW ARE YOU FAGGOT. HOW'S YOUR DAY BEEN? STUPID FAGGOT. STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT. OH, THAT'S NICE. HEY SO HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND, SHITHEEL? YEAH THAT'S NICE. YOU'RE SO INTERESTING. I HOPE YOUR MOTHER GETS FUCKING CANCER. WELL, NICE TALKING TO YOU CUNT, HAVE A NICE DAY.
    Enter, does Walmart invoke a rage beyond any other in terms of retail rage?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    IDK there's plenty of people I genuine enjoy speaking to/hanging out with...guess I'm the minority here.
    ^ see, at least when you're a big business man, pretending to be nice has actual benefits like making great deals and scoring drugs and high class hookers

but for us faggots it's all for nothing. it's a fucking joke.
    Don't watch your language arts. Don't be restricted and confined. Let the language flow through you.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grimace Wal-Mart is my most despised store of all time. I go into one and immediately stricken with pure hatred of everyone. Stop in the middle of the aisle? I want to fucking murder you. Cause me to do that retarded "are you going left or am I going left" dance with you? I want to fucking murder you. When I find a moment of solace and am able to actually study a product I might like to buy, I am immediately surrounded with fat, horrible people who seemingly PUSH their carts in CLOSER and CLOSER as if to hurry you along. FUCK Wal-Mart. Fuck people. All of them. Except for the ones that pay me.

agreed.

things ive heard of people doing when they get vexed:

- sharp objects retrieved from one department (screwdriver, meat-thermometer, etc) brought to another department with expensive and large-sized liquid container (synthetic motor oil, various multi-gallon sized cleaning solutions, largest sized liquid laundry deterget) then jammed in. options are to leave sharp object inside container, jam in then remove, or jam in then leave rigged so the next person to remove the item in front of it will extract the 'plug'

- security magnet removed from an item then placed in offending customers person somehow. their purse...cart...etc. it has to be something that wont be scanned and deactivated. i know someone who despised their ex and every time they were in walmart or kmart would stick the glue ones to the bottom of her cart then find somewhere else to be when she was going thru the doors.

- fuckers blocking aisles with their cart are simple. accelerate to a decent speed and use your own shopping cart as a ram. after doing it a few times you get the hang of quickly evaluating what the contents of both carts are and how those contents are arranged then orienting the actual contact point and direction appropriately. i know someone who buys a lot of gallon-sized water containers and when there are nine to twelve gallons of it in the cart...mass always wins. i also konw someone else who managed to hit some dumb niggers cart which was blocking an aisle width-wise to where her purse fell from the top of the cart to the lower part and spilled her shit everywhere. woops. the best response ive ever heard of hearing about was 'watch where youre going.' the most common response is 'really?' and 'seriously?'

- i know someone who stuck a container of spam (long and flat) under the rear tire of an annoying geriatric who was abusing the use of their battery powered scooty-puff, jr.
Jump to Top