User Controls

life is pointless if you don't do hard drugs

I'm sorry, but if you go through life without experiencing such amazing pleasure, then was it really worth it? "Hurr durr I feel alive by being healthy, traveling, etc". I'm sorry but no. None of that compares to the power of the yam-yam.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Ya boy be goin' through a gram of meth erry three days.
    Originally posted by RestStop Ya boy be goin' through a gram of meth erry three days.

and normies make fun of shit like that. "haha look at that loser experiencing the most pleasurable thing known to man. anyway, time to work my horrific 9 to 5 job and get rejected for sex by my fat wife"
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    is drugg assisted living really life ???
    Originally posted by benny vader is drugg assisted living really life ???

its better. life with cheat codes.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Yeah I mean I can't speak for any other drug on meth is like having Nos or turbo mode button.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    trucks dont make anything u dont have

Post last edited by bling bling at 2017-11-19T12:48:12.013622+00:00

trucks passt crazy off ramps and interstations

Post last edited by bling bling at 2017-11-19T12:49:04.760879+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Life appears to be pointless regardless
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Life appears to be pointless regardless

yeah but when u do drugs its a comfy kind of pointless
    bling bling Dark Matter
    pointless = o = completion
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Although my experience with drugs led me to a world of pain and prison time, I still think, if I could go back, I'd do it all over again. Sure, the bad times led to the prison and all. I'd try to avoid the scenarios that led to that if I could go back, but in general, I have had a lot of fantastic moments with drugs. Met some cool people, too.

Drugs doesn't have to be all bad. I guess it kind of depends on the person. If you're a hardcore, cock-sucking junkie faggot who will do anything to get his fix, drugs might be bad for you. :)
    Originally posted by Grimace Although my experience with drugs led me to a world of pain and prison time, I still think, if I could go back, I'd do it all over again. Sure, the bad times led to the prison and all. I'd try to avoid the scenarios that led to that if I could go back, but in general, I have had a lot of fantastic moments with drugs. Met some cool people, too.

Drugs doesn't have to be all bad. I guess it kind of depends on the person. If you're a hardcore, cock-sucking junkie faggot who will do anything to get his fix, drugs might be bad for you. :)

If they were legal like they should be none of those things would be a problem
    Drugs gave me some of the most fun, profound moments of my life and have shaped who I am today. There was a lot of drug use that just turned into self abuse though. Like there's nothing really worthwhile or redeeming in just having your mind blown and acting like a retard because you've been tweaking out for a week and can't tell what's real anymore.

But those times pale in comparison to the good experiences I've had.
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 If they were legal like they should be none of those things would be a problem

This is the happy-go-lucky bullshit hippy mindset. Of course there would still be problems, even if legal. While the legal status of drugs is much of the problem, the effect it has on people it totally outside a country's legal system and arbitrary laws.

Some drugs, they just cause problems - legal or not.
    Do drugs, instead.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enter I'm sorry, but if you go through life without experiencing such amazing pleasure, then was it really worth it? "Hurr durr I feel alive by being healthy, traveling, etc". I'm sorry but no. None of that compares to the power of the yam-yam.

jump out of an airplane where there is no FAA certified jump zone.

better rush.

and its safer.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic Drugs gave me some of the most fun, profound moments of my life and have shaped who I am today. There was a lot of drug use that just turned into self abuse though. Like there's nothing really worthwhile or redeeming in just having your mind blown and acting like a retard because you've been tweaking out for a week and can't tell what's real anymore.

But those times pale in comparison to the good experiences I've had.

youre an idiot.

the drugs have fried your brain to make you falsely think one thing when reality is actually another completely different one.

every person i know who uses drugs is wholly fucked.
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre an idiot.

the drugs have fried your brain to make you falsely think one thing when reality is actually another completely different one.

you don't know what true reality is.
    The Jailer Yung Blood (banned)
    Drug addicts get raped in prison... See you boys there

Originally posted by infinityshock youre an idiot.

Amen brother
Jump to Top