User Controls

This Is What You Get With Diversity.

infinityshock Black Hole
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/18/wwii-veteran-calls-for-help-and-dies-as-nurses-laugh-video-shows.html

The video showed the decorated WWII veteran repeatedly calling for help, saying he could not breathe. It also showed the nurses failing to take life-saving measures and laughing as they tried to start an oxygen machine.

The nurses, including a nursing supervisor, Wanda Nuckles, told Dempsey’s family lawyers in the deposition that when she learned the veteran had stopped breathing, she rushed to his room and took over CPR, keeping it up until paramedics, WXIA-TV reported.

However, the secret video showed that nobody was doing CPR when she arrived, and she did not start immediately. After the attorneys showed Nuckles the video, she told them it was an honest mistake, based on her normal reactions.

this is what you get with affirmative action.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    wand a nuckles.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    niggers and jedis = bad news
    blacks and spics can go suck dicks
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]

Post last edited by Number13 at 2017-11-18T21:53:48.198616+00:00
    You guys would do so much better if you got along with every race, did business. move out of that bubble. the future sadly (I say that because I dont want to see a One World Order.. but it's going to happen so get used to it if you want to be employed and not destroyed)

I wish for the USA and Russian and China to continue to be friends, aid each other rather than battle against each other in a soft war of economics or an actual war.

North Korea is heated like never before and South Korea is about to hold the Winter Olympics.. WTF Hahahah OMG imagine WWIII starting over the Olympics being attacked.

I hope you guys are preppers.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You shouldn't threaten the white race as a whole.. this is racist. only a small percentage of Whites hate non whites.

though many Whites might feel pressured because of prior racial issues that they inherited from birth by their own family members. We're not all living in that bubble of "White Power".

I'm sad to see it growing.

I'v been victimized by "reverse racism" which is still racism. But I got over it.

Try to do the same thing. Peace, Motha Fuckas
    Originally posted by infinityshock http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/18/wwii-veteran-calls-for-help-and-dies-as-nurses-laugh-video-shows.html

this is what you get with affirmative action.

This is a major problem in the Vets hospitals. I read that 16x the patients die from infections related to the hospital than a standard Hospital like Kaiser or Sutter or whatever franchise hospital exists.

I thought the President was aware of this and stated he would make sure this is never going to happen again (though note, this was 2014)

Pull taxes from other services, shrink some government jobs and aid those Vets who fought for this country. they're even taking away from Vet benefits for other Government aids. how fucked up is this?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 You shouldn't threaten the white race as a whole.. this is racist. only a small percentage of Whites hate non whites.

though many Whites might feel pressured because of prior racial issues that they inherited from birth by their own family members. We're not all living in that bubble of "White Power".

I'm sad to see it growing.

I'v been victimized by "reverse racism" which is still racism. But I got over it.

Try to do the same thing. Peace, Motha Fuckas

youre just a delusional idiot.

you have no idea what percentage of whites feel any way about non-whites.

anti-handsome and well tanned individual outlooks are increasing in whites precisely because of the way the handsome and well tanned individuals behave and how the juden-controlled-MINITRU is jamming the handsome and well tanned individual epidemic down white peoples gullets. im sick of hearing about- and seeing- niggers everywhere. every goddamned thing has to have the token nigger attached to it because god forbid, if it doesnt the thought police are crawling right up your asshole.

youre just a victim...of course you got over it...youre used to it.
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre just a delusional idiot.

you have no idea what percentage of whites feel any way about non-whites.

anti-handsome and well tanned individual outlooks are increasing in whites precisely because of the way the handsome and well tanned individuals behave and how the juden-controlled-MINITRU is jamming the handsome and well tanned individual epidemic down white peoples gullets. im sick of hearing about- and seeing- niggers everywhere. every goddamned thing has to have the token nigger attached to it because god forbid, if it doesnt the thought police are crawling right up your asshole.

youre just a victim…of course you got over it…youre used to it.

Major Contradiction on your part

I live in a smaller version of Melting Pot as say maybe LA or NYC is. it's been that way since I was a kid, but fewer cultures.. now it's nearly every culture of the world living here. People get along with each other. but every race has that prorace person just like it is in whites.

I just try and make a dollar while I can. the future looks great for now, but in 10 years.. a huge shift in skill sets.. mostly Medical or Medical Tech or Tech in general. most admin jobs will be Atoumized. Cars will be, Trucks, trains, planes, anything livery will all be AI for the most part.

at least 80 plus percent.. leaving a huge battle among the working class. clashes will take place. it will be shittier than you can imagine.

but it's about 10 years off.. so save what you can
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Major Contradiction on your part

I live in a smaller version of Melting Pot as say maybe LA or NYC is. it's been that way since I was a kid, but fewer cultures.. now it's nearly every culture of the world living here. People get along with each other. but every race has that prorace person just like it is in whites.

I just try and make a dollar while I can. the future looks great for now, but in 10 years.. a huge shift in skill sets.. mostly Medical or Medical Tech or Tech in general. most admin jobs will be Atoumized. Cars will be, Trucks, trains, planes, anything livery will all be AI for the most part.

at least 80 plus percent.. leaving a huge battle among the working class. clashes will take place. it will be shittier than you can imagine.

but it's about 10 years off.. so save what you can

just stfu. you have no clue about what youre talking about.

fucking retard.
    Originally posted by infinityshock just stfu. you have no clue about what youre talking about.

fucking retard.

No not at all.. I just hear the same drivel day in and out from tech people asking me "Do you plan on doing this for long". they will tell you to go join a tech bootcamp or go back to school. Though the AI on Cars may have had a bit of a fallback in being permitted in the USA for a few more years.

It's going to happen. including airliners. they don't need a flesh computer to do what mechanics can do once it maps the human thinking abilities down. and will be able to perform the same linear of commands at a much faster pace and more efficiently.

So Shut your own mouth, Old Timer. go listen to your stupid 8-tracks.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 No not at all.. I just hear the same drivel day in and out from tech people asking me "Do you plan on doing this for long". they will tell you to go join a tech bootcamp or go back to school. Though the AI on Cars may have had a bit of a fallback in being permitted in the USA for a few more years.

It's going to happen. including airliners. they don't need a flesh computer to do what mechanics can do once it maps the human thinking abilities down. and will be able to perform the same linear of commands at a much faster pace and more efficiently.

most jobs won't be automated for a lot longer than that - many jobs are simple enough that they could be automated, but things like safety regulations, recovering from failures, failsafes and just generally unexpected behaviour will take a while to sort out - and that's without taking into account all of the government and industry regulations that must be met, regulations that were written with people in mind.

Not sure how that became the topic though - IS is right about there being a general trend of resentment toward blacks and other minorities. The pendulum's swung so far left for the last 50 years that a traditionalist-conservative revival is on its way, and the 'elites' force-feeding traditionally white societies a steady diet of economically worthless north-african refugees is not helping the matter.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by infinityshock anti-handsome and well tanned individual outlooks are increasing in whites precisely because of the way the handsome and well tanned individuals behave

how do they behave exactly? you've based you whole point on this factor, so you must be able to enlighten us.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol thats whats going to happen to jill when he's in the va hospital
    Originally posted by infinityshock this is what you get with affirmative action.

Dude it's about cheap labour, not AA. Plus most blacks are incredibly resentful against whites, and whites look down upon and want as little to do with blacks as possible. Especially the ones who self-identify as being "non-racist".

Originally posted by aldra 'elites' force-feeding traditionally white societies a steady diet of economically worthless north-african refugees is not helping the matter.

Plus they're all dudes or old ugly whores.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 No not at all.. I just hear the same drivel day in and out from tech people asking me "Do you plan on doing this for long". they will tell you to go join a tech bootcamp or go back to school. Though the AI on Cars may have had a bit of a fallback in being permitted in the USA for a few more years.

name one...just one...where AI machinery has performed flawlessly without a bug
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra Not sure how that became the topic though - IS is right about there being a general trend of resentment toward blacks and other minorities. The pendulum's swung so far left for the last 50 years that a traditionalist-conservative revival is on its way, and the 'elites' force-feeding traditionally white societies a steady diet of economically worthless north-african refugees is not helping the matter.

that.

people who have no idea my anti-handsome and well tanned individual leanings have made commentary or statements that are wholly contrary to the current MINITRU trend of pro-handsome and well tanned individual. a white dude at work called a coworker nigger a few days ago right to his face. (hes the only nigger...not like hes going to do anything)

it isnt only the 'elites'...or aristocracy...its also the bottom-fag princesses such as faggots and wanna-be cool kids promoting handsome and well tanned individuals. hollywood/media is cramming so much pro-handsome and well tanned individual bullshit down the collective gullets of white society it is no wonder sane whites are done with it.

im of the belief 'they' know exactly what theyre doing and are more concerned with inciting strife than causing an actual rainbow nation.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol thats whats going to happen to jill when he's in the va hospital

no
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist how do they behave exactly? you've based you whole point on this factor, so you must be able to enlighten us.
    if you dont know youre an idiot. check the news.

check the US FBI ten most wanted.

check the most-wanted for the area you live in. where i live the county population demographic is 11% niggers yet the sheriff most-wanted list consists of four niggers and two white guys.

the city PD where i live just had a giant crackdown on a major crime ring and of the thirty eight individuals wanted/arrested, twenty of them are handsome and well tanned individuals. i check the county arrest list occasionally and the ratio of handsome and well tanned individuals to whites is always 1/3 to 1/2 of the arrestees being handsome and well tanned individuals.

tell my why niggers make up a disproportionate ratio of prison inmates

tell my why niggers make up a disproportionate ratio of disciplinary incidents in public schools

tell my why niggers make up a disproportionate ratio of employees in the USPS
Jump to Top