User Controls

normies moved in to my apt floor

I'm usually listening to loud music and smoking weed and stuff a lot and doing weird shit in my apartment but up til now the people that lived on my floor are this snooty ultra white liberal portlandia type couple who don't like me but are way too liberal to say anything about it, this black dude that goes to college and just chills and smokes cigarettes who I've head nodded to plenty of time but never talked to, some chubby mexican girl who's always going clubbing and getting drunk, a girl who is super artsy and always playing guitar and singing, and this old lonely dude who was really friendly but kept to himself 24/7 and when he was moving out I saw him packing his shit in a bunch of old like 24 pack of 40 oz of malt liquor boxes.

Which brings me to my next point, that dude moved out like a month ago and now there's a middle aged normie looking couple who have taken up residence there. I just went outside and they have put christmas wreaths and decorations up on their front door, which is really odd because the people here generally aren't like that. Everyone sticks to themselves and we all think we're better than everyone else and talking to them would be a waste of time.

Anyways I'm worried these people are going to start making complaints about weed smoke drifting into the hallway (the building I live in is old and doesn't have great ventilation so when someone blazes the hallway wreaks for a few hours) or loud music or my compulsion to run down and up the stairs 3 times to check if I actually locked my door every morning before going to school/work/wherever and think I'm a tweaker and get the cops called on me and people bothering me and shit.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    smokaing marijawana
    Originally posted by greenplastic I'm usually listening to loud music and smoking weed and stuff a lot and doing weird shit in my apartment

You're a normie too.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by greenplastic I'm usually listening to loud music and smoking weed and stuff a lot and doing weird shit in my apartment but up til now the people that lived on my floor are this snooty ultra white liberal portlandia type couple who don't like me but are way too liberal to say anything about it, this black dude that goes to college and just chills and smokes cigarettes who I've head nodded to plenty of time but never talked to, some chubby mexican girl who's always going clubbing and getting drunk, a girl who is super artsy and always playing guitar and singing, and this old lonely dude who was really friendly but kept to himself 24/7 and when he was moving out I saw him packing his shit in a bunch of old like 24 pack of 40 oz of malt liquor boxes.

Which brings me to my next point, that dude moved out like a month ago and now there's a middle aged normie looking couple who have taken up residence there. I just went outside and they have put christmas wreaths and decorations up on their front door, which is really odd because the people here generally aren't like that. Everyone sticks to themselves and we all think we're better than everyone else and talking to them would be a waste of time.

Anyways I'm worried these people are going to start making complaints about weed smoke drifting into the hallway (the building I live in is old and doesn't have great ventilation so when someone blazes the hallway wreaks for a few hours) or loud music or my compulsion to run down and up the stairs 3 times to check if I actually locked my door every morning before going to school/work/wherever and think I'm a tweaker and get the cops called on me and people bothering me and shit.

I have gone through the exact dame thing where ive lived for 4 years and i used to worry about it as well but im pretty sure even if they are haterz you're the least of the land lords worries.

As long as you pay rent on time and dont do themusic at 4am im sure you'll be fine. What goes around comes around.

I had this faggot below me move in and ask if id smoke dabs with him and i told him maybe another time because i was honestly busy.the dude ent up calling the land lady for me playing my bass at 2pm... Anyways to make boring story shorter the hypocrite ent up getting kicked out for not paying rent and
    getting noise complaints himself.

I stick to myself for the most part but since I've been here several years i know some neighbors intimately.

But a lot of the newer peeps act like they own the place but they can all kiss off.

Best thing to do for guys like you and i is to eventually just get a house because no matter what you will gace discrimination at apt complexes
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Don't even give them the chance. Smoke 'em out of the building hard and fast.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic …this black dude that …I've head nodded to plenty of time

does he pay you for this...or do your lips give him a lap dance for free.
    This is why I hate apartments, you have to deal with other people.

in 2009 when I was living in this one complex this coke head dude bro type guy was banging on my floor (his ceiling) cursing or something at me because I was tapping to my music
    2011 these handsome and well tanned individual nigger monkeys would stand in the hallway and chimp out at 3 in the morning (niggers, go figure)

The best times I have had were when I was living at my grandparents I could move around at all hours, play my music as loud as I wanted (during the day) and never have to interact wiht a person other than my okaa
Jump to Top