User Controls

Beating up girls and choking them

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    anyone here ever done it?

everyone you know wants you to commit suicide
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby anyone here ever done it?

[videps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGG-6tP0v/video]

I want to beat you up then choke you with my cock.
    Reggie Yung Blood
    Every day man show them females whos boss
    ^playa playa pimpin' it man
    Originally posted by jimmy everyone you know wants you to commit suicide

Source?!
    no, why don't you share your experiences with us Bill Krozby
    Originally posted by Dargo no, why don't you share your experiences with us Bill Krozby

I already have you retard
    I tried out choking my gf last night she told me she enjoyed it. I was kind of nervous to do it but once i got into it i was fine
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    We all know you have, Bill Krozby. Several times.
    Originally posted by Grimace We all know you have, Bill Krozby. Several times.

I mean in a sexual manner though
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I tried out choking my gf last night she told me she enjoyed it. I was kind of nervous to do it but once i got into it i was fine

post pics of the dudes that held you down and choked you last night while you told them you enjoyed it
    Tell everyone about the story where you were PEGGED by your girlfriend 2 weeks ago.
    Bill Krozby doesn't like telling his pegging story.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grimace Tell everyone about the story where you were PEGGED by your girlfriend 2 weeks ago.

...with pics
    I choked the last stripper i got a dance from, she fake enjoyed it. I knew I was safe to choke her when she asked me for Xanax.. And secretly I think every girl likes it I'm just wayy too paranoid to do it to a thotty these days without her signing a release.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wick Sweat I choked the last stripper i got a dance from, she fake enjoyed it. I knew I was safe to choke her when she asked me for Xanax.. And secretly I think every girl likes it I'm just wayy too paranoid to do it to a thotty these days without her signing a release.

ive never been into it myself but every chick who ive been with who has become 'comfortable' with me has said theyre into it.

one ex told me to do it as hard as i could...which was a bad idea because i know what happens when constricting the main arteries in the neck. a few times i did as she requested, even though i was trying to focus on her windpipe and avoid her arteries, but even with trying the pressure eventually constricted the arteries. even after her eyes lost focus and i stopped she got mad and told me to keep doing it...harder.

another chick had serious issues. she wanted me to choke and hit her as hard as i could. when i just left hand prints it wasnt good enough...she wanted it harder. eventually i smacked her ass so hard it left it black and blue. she was also one of the few chicks who let me go as deep and hard as i wanted...but then we couldnt have sex for two or three days because she was broken internally.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock ive never been into it myself but every chick who ive been with who has become 'comfortable' with me has said theyre into it.

one ex told me to do it as hard as i could…which was a bad idea because i know what happens when constricting the main arteries in the neck. a few times i did as she requested, even though i was trying to focus on her windpipe and avoid her arteries, but even with trying the pressure eventually constricted the arteries. even after her eyes lost focus and i stopped she got mad and told me to keep doing it…harder.

another chick had serious issues. she wanted me to choke and hit her as hard as i could. when i just left hand prints it wasnt good enough…she wanted it harder. eventually i smacked her ass so hard it left it black and blue. she was also one of the few chicks who let me go as deep and hard as i wanted…but then we couldnt have sex for two or three days because she was broken internally.

let the records show that no exhibits were exhibited.
    Originally posted by infinityshock ive never been into it myself but every chick who ive been with who has become 'comfortable' with me has said theyre into it.

one ex told me to do it as hard as i could…which was a bad idea because i know what happens when constricting the main arteries in the neck. a few times i did as she requested, even though i was trying to focus on her windpipe and avoid her arteries, but even with trying the pressure eventually constricted the arteries. even after her eyes lost focus and i stopped she got mad and told me to keep doing it…harder.

another chick had serious issues. she wanted me to choke and hit her as hard as i could. when i just left hand prints it wasnt good enough…she wanted it harder. eventually i smacked her ass so hard it left it black and blue. she was also one of the few chicks who let me go as deep and hard as i wanted…but then we couldnt have sex for two or three days because she was broken internally.

These hoes ain't shit

But nor am I

Grimace should play the above song when he cops his first foreign and opens the passenger door for his wife, play this with the bass all the way up.
Jump to Top