User Controls

Catching up with Bill Krozby part 5

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I need something more foreboding, something that could just gobble up the sun and all the happiness and laughter and fun in our world, sickness, poverty, war and disease our the plight of our condition but I still some days try to walk down the street doing the gont walk, waving to the grit delivery guy, miss Windsor and her 5 cats that are very charmed to meet you.

I went to the store earlier and I was buying a topo chico and a lady around my age had a leg brace and a cane, I didn't think too much of it, but she paid for her tea and left out the door but she dropped her cane and she couldn't pick it up so I decided to open up the other door and grabbed it for her. I asked her what happened to her leg because I figured she'd tell me an amusing story about how she was riding on her scooter while on ghb or barred out because thats a very common leg breaker amoungst hipster girls in my hood. She told me she has multiple sclerosis, and I told her I hope you feel better soon. And I realized she will never feel better in that kind of way until she dies.

I didn't feel well about that at all because the thought of something happening to us randomly at any time is a potential threat, but maybe you can do well for yourself while embracing the fact that a part of you will always be alone. But at the same time its important to not lose your heart because thats the best part of you.

infinityshock Black Hole
    I want to rape your mouth until my semen infusion bloats you into a stay-puft marshmallow man impersonator.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    http://assad-defender.org
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    didn't read
    Originally posted by aldra http://assad-defender.org

I don't get it... =(
    Originally posted by aldra http://assad-defender.org

I can't read any of this, did I just get put on a watchlist?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 I can't read any of this, did I just get put on a watchlist?

everyone is already on the watch lists.

now your just highlighted.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't get it… =(

liar.

you get it more than a duct taped child molester in the showers of general population.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock liar.

you get it more than a duct taped child molester in the showers of general population.

now all the victims are coming out of the wood word .... do you have anything to confess before they come and take you away ???
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader now all the victims are coming out of the wood word …. do you have anything to confess before they come and take you away ???

no one has anything to say.

not unless modern forensics has figured out a means to get the dead to speak.

you know how it goes...dead men tell no tales.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock you know how it goes…dead men tell no tales.

i've watched too many episodes of CSI and Bones to actually believe that.
    The struggle is real fam
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader i've watched too many episodes of CSI and Bones to actually believe that.

there has to be a body to recover.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock there has to be a body to recover.

idk. i thot people get convicted all the time without bodies.
    Anyways back to my blog, Last night I broke my sobriety and drank with g and that plumper chick with the green/blond hair, I ordered pizza from the neighborhood place where I actually applied at for a second job and they "hired" me and I did their paper work and everything was going well except my background check came back bad (they actually did a background check for a pizza job...) anyways I called the place and I think I was speaking to the manager and he recognized my address / number and name because theres only one guy in this hood named Doug, and he kept putting me on hold and stuttering and making pathetic ree sounds over the phone because he's a coward and a pussy. And I was even sympathetic to him having crohns disease.

But I'm digressing, instead of sending of the girl that wanted to rent a room from me they of course sent over the black guy because he's not a weak.whyte but he unfortunately couldn't even count money even though I was trying to tip him, but we figured it out.

I was supposed to have this new york girl meet me at the coffee shop that night but she text me asking if it would be fine if we hung out a different time, and I knew she was only saying that because she was a coward (she hit me up first online) and I didn't really care and kept drinking but I decided to call her up and tell her to comeover that I didn't "entertain" her boring questions for 3 days for nothing and so she came over. (no she wasn't ugly / fat, just really awkward to the point where I felt weirded out but I rolled with it because I have tact)

I don't remember much but I remember we played with archie and gave him snax, and listened to music just talking, she was wearing a nirvana shirt and I mentioned something about kurt cocaine and she was like "I don't know who that is..." and I was like "he was the front man from nirvana...." and she was like "oh okay..."

Some how I got her clothes off but started feeling drowsy from the brews and was trying to go to sleep while listening to boris and sunn0000)))), like i wasn't even interested in having sex to be honest but she kept kissing me and caressing my chest while making pathetic ree sounds and kept asking me what I wanted to do.. and I was like i dunno what do YOU want to do, and she said "make out" which I really didn't want to do but because I'm a stand up guy I did it for a little bit. She asked me If I had a condom and I said I do but I don't use them and gave my lil rap about how we are electric beings and rubber isn't conductive so a condom defeats the point, just so I could go to sleep but she eventually told me she was tired too but wanted to have sex so I mounted her but she was really rigid and I had to tell her to open her legs and it was just awful sex and she asked me to let her on top of me and then to get behind me but she was really awkward so I just got up washed my hands and went back to bed listening to boris.

That night I had 2 dreams that I remember one was where liam neason is in a new taken movie where his son gets kidnapped and he tries to spy on the potential perps for info and he goes to the sewer takes off all of his clothes and floats through the sewer water on his back with his eyes closed and his mouth just slightly above the water so he can breath and he floaths through the sewer system underneath a condo/hotel listening to the conversations of other people.

Then I had a dream where the girl that was sleeping in my bed and I went to the coffee shop and stood in the longest line ever then went and got tacos. I woke up and she woke up or maybe she was already up and told me that she had a dream about being in a really long line and her mom was calling her (weird right?) and mounted her again and she asked me if I really wanted to do this, which was a good question now that I think about it but at the time I told her "yeah why not?" But I quit because I could tell she was nervous/scared and asked her if she wanted to go get coffee and a taco with me, because of the dream. (I didn't mention the dream)

We went to the coffee shop and I got a coffee and got her a hibiscus lemonde and walked over to the taco truck and she asked the guy working there what one of the tacos was because it was in spanish and he told her and she was like "okay" and he was just looking at her like... well do you want one? (really autistic) and so I just ate a taco and my neighbor came with his dog bubba and I petted him and said whats up to him. I then walked back to my place with her and told her I had errands to run and that I will talk to her later.

Pretty weird night/morning fam.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby The struggle is real fam

the only struggle you have is fitting as many nigger cocks up your ass as is physically possible
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ahhh…durrrhhh…

com/watch?v=RD4pSxvgtQM&list=PLQ6FLy1TRGyBuwXi64Zq5HqYIKMVJVxqr&index=3

kill yourself, faggot
    Lol Doug is just knocking down the pussy at 30 with $30 to his name.
    They need to make a $30 for 30 about Bill Krozby - about how his parents provide him $30/week at age 30
    Originally posted by Wick Sweat They need to make a $30 for 30 about Bill Krozby - about how his parents provide him $30/week at age 30

bud I don't know where you get your info from but I honestly haven't seen or talked to my parents in sometime, im sure I will for thanksgiving tho especially since its my dads bday also
Jump to Top