User Controls

Gaslighting, anyone here ever done it?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I have but not for nefarious reasons. I used to work at the state hospital as a nursing aid when I was 18, a mental hospital and I would put together the charts of incoming patients and when they would be let go I would steal their mugshots, just tiny 1 by 1 inch pix of their face that you would slip into a slot in a plastic binder sleeve.

There was this one loony (black guy) that always wanted to show you his dwarf which was one of those moss balls, anyways when he left I took his picture and kept it, I ent up moving into an apartment with these 2 guys after I lost my apartment and one of the roomies had a collage of tiny pictures of friends, family, gatherings ect... so I slid the picture of the collage he had full of whytes. And I was looking at it like, 'oh these are really cool pix rob.., but whos this guy?"

and he came over and looked at it and was like "who the hell is that?" and got really concerned and kind of freaked out and I was like I dunno man they are your pics. He felt really uncomfortable haha

kill yourself
    Originally posted by jimmy kill yourself

nah im not gay like that
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby nah im not gay like that

LOL you just got gaslighted lil' bromo!
    Originally posted by jimmy LOL you just got gaslighted lil' bromo!

No i didnt...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I have but not for nefarious reasons. I used to work at the state hospital as a nursing aid when I was 18, a mental hospital and I would put together the charts of incoming patients and when they would be let go I would steal their mugshots, just tiny 1 by 1 inch pix of their face that you would slip into a slot in a plastic binder sleeve.

There was this one loony (black guy) that always wanted to show you his dwarf which was one of those moss balls, anyways when he left I took his picture and kept it, I ent up moving into an apartment with these 2 guys after I lost my apartment and one of the roomies had a collage of tiny pictures of friends, family, gatherings ect… so I slid the picture of the collage he had full of whytes. And I was looking at it like, 'oh these are really cool pix rob.., but whos this guy?"

and he came over and looked at it and was like "who the hell is that?" and got really concerned and kind of freaked out and I was like I dunno man they are your pics. He felt really uncomfortable haha
    s://s8.postimg.org/aq9qof591/ball_moss_1.jp

you stupid faggot...you don't even know what the term means.

not only that...those letters combined in that manner are yet another of the current newspeak terms invented by the fagtardautisticberger syndrome afflicted faggots associated with the MINITRU.

the only ones who use that fake term are the uber bottom fag perpetual victims.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    stupid, stupid buzzword
    Originally posted by infinityshock you stupid faggot…you don't even know what the term means

not only that…those letters combined in that manner are yet another of the current newspeak terms invented by the fagtardautisticberger syndrome afflicted faggots associated with the MINITRU.

the only ones who use that fake term are the uber bottom fag perpetual victims.

actually I do know what it means, I looked it up in the dictionary and I saw the movie "gaslight"
    Originally posted by aldra stupid, stupid buzzword

how so?
    now back to the topic at hand, has anyone ever gaslit? or been gaslit?
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    This thread is shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ^so are you
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby actually I do know what it means, I looked it up in the dictionary and I saw the movie "gaslight"

quoted
    Originally posted by jimmy quoted

quoted
    I remember gaslighting. My brothers and I lit our farts when we were kids. Great fun.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Dargo I remember gaslighting. My brothers and I lit our farts when we were kids. Great fun.

that was actually what I thought this thread would be about
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I have but not for nefarious reasons. I used to work at the state hospital as a nursing aid when I was 18, a mental hospital and I would put together the charts of incoming patients and when they would be let go I would steal their mugshots, just tiny 1 by 1 inch pix of their face that you would slip into a slot in a plastic binder sleeve.

There was this one loony (black guy) that always wanted to show you his dwarf which was one of those moss balls, anyways when he left I took his picture and kept it, I ent up moving into an apartment with these 2 guys after I lost my apartment and one of the roomies had a collage of tiny pictures of friends, family, gatherings ect… so I slid the picture of the collage he had full of whytes. And I was looking at it like, 'oh these are really cool pix rob.., but whos this guy?"

Yeah you've been making a shitty attempt at gaslighting me for years.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I really really don't understand
Jump to Top