User Controls

So this guy is getting charged with a hack that happened 7-8 years ago

SBTlauien African Astronaut
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/feds-bust-alleged-russian-bank-hacker-in-los-angeles

Looks like the crime took place in 2009-2010 and the USSS is busting him now...?
    Not clicking your link...?
    Originally posted by Dargo Not clicking your link…?

Why not?

lol pussy. who's afraid to read the news?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

dailybeast is a legit news site

well, 'legit'
    My guess is that they've known about the guy for a long time but haven't had enough evidence to reliably convict him - given the current anti-Russian hysteria though, they've likely either fabricated something or gathered evidence illegally and have used parallel construction to justify it... The same thing has happened with a lot of Russian nationals since around the time Trump was elected.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Why not?

We don't trust you.
    Originally posted by aldra My guess is that they've known about the guy for a long time but haven't had enough evidence to reliably convict him - given the current anti-Russian hysteria though, they've likely either fabricated something or gathered evidence illegally and have used parallel construction to justify it… The same thing has happened with a lot of Russian nationals since around the time Trump was elected.

Must be, but 8-9 years. This stuff happened back in 2009-2010. That's like back when I was unemployed for a long time. Looking into it, it looks like the statute of limitations has passed on the charges that I was under investigation for back then. Poor Scott Jensen...

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Who's Scott Jensen?
    Originally posted by mashlehash Who's Scott Jensen?

That's the private investigator that was investigating me. He was an FBI agent for over 35 years and then I caught him investigating me.

Post last edited by SBTlauien at 2017-11-15T02:51:02.830234+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by SBTlauien That's the private investigator that was investigating me. He was an FBI agent for over 35 years and then I caught him investigating me.

"I found this GPS tracker would you like to buy it"
    Where is he located at. I'll ask him to investigate shit. but I aint paying him.
    It blows my mind why people with money even go near America or the West in general at all, when you could live like a king with weev in Transnistria or somewhere. It's pure fucking cancer here.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SBTlauien That's the private investigator that was investigating me. He was an FBI agent for over 35 years and then I caught him investigating me.

Post last edited by SBTlauien at 2017-11-15T02:51:02.830234+00:00

should have crammed the GPS up the asshole of a migrating bird and filled a tied-shut plastic bag with piss-soaked garbage.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    the malware will wait for the victim to log in to their online banking, then splice itself into the connection

"Splice"

Lmao, wat.

Also, how is it the job of the USSS to arrest this guy?
    Originally posted by Sophie "Splice"

Lmao, wat.

Also, how is it the job of the USSS to arrest this guy?

not sure about jurisdiction but it was the SS that took down Shadowcrew
    What did this Shadowcrew do? SS hung up the phone on me three times when I tried to give the info. Seemed he wasn't having it. I never understood that one.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 What did this Shadowcrew do? SS hung up the phone on me three times when I tried to give the info. Seemed he wasn't having it. I never understood that one.

crimes
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra "I found this GPS tracker would you like to buy it"

i would

wrap it in tin foil and send it to me.
    Originally posted by Sophie crimes

go on!
Jump to Top