User Controls

I'm the biggest fockboy you'll ever meet.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by DEWALT COMMUNITY OUTREACH The following message is a copy and paste from my new thread attempt, I wasn't able to make a new thread because the captcha doesn't appear when I try to post a new thread.

—-

I would like to formally introduce myself to all the users here,

My name is Marshall Swisher and I am very excited to be part of this new community outreach program. My main goal is to answer any questions you folks have about DEWALT® solutions. I will also be browsing the various forum sections and giving personalized suggestions, listening to your product concerns or thoughts, and holding merchandise contests.

Feel free to make threads at any time about our brand, and please don't hesitate to include the #DEWALTLIFE code in the thread title. One of my main tasks will be to keep a lookout for this tag and visit those threads, if you feel I haven't addressed your thoughts quickly enough then just let me know with a direct message!

Again, I consider it a very special honor to be a guest here at niggasin.space and look forward to being a part of this community.

Your's Faithfully,
    Marshall Swisher, DEWALT COMMUNITY OUTREACH AGENT 01

#DEWALTLIFE

( I solved 15 captchas to make this post )

what dewalt product would have the highest horsepower output capability, with an intention of attaching a giant dildo to, for use as a sexual aid which is to be inserted into various orifices to power-fuck said orifice in such a manner as to register on the richter scales in tokyo and london simultaneously.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    av seen sum fukd up shit late @ nate u ever seen sum1 gettin fukced by a numatic drill in quick fit
    Originally posted by infinityshock what dewalt product would have the highest horsepower output capability, with an intention of attaching a giant dildo to, for use as a sexual aid which is to be inserted into various orifices to power-fuck said orifice in such a manner as to register on the richter scales in tokyo and london simultaneously.

i owe you a beer
    NARCassist gollums fat coach

Jump to Top