User Controls

Say you got cheated on...

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Do you think you could taste another man when you kiss her?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I guess if his cock was that foul smelling to leave a lingering stained in stench to her gums and mouth, I might be able to tell, but then I'd wonder if it was somehow MY cock stench that still lingered on her breath even though she hadn't sucked my dick in YEARS. I couldn't know for sure. I just couldnt know. But more frankly, I don't think I would want to know.
    We're not talking about dick. We're talking about the taste of another's mouth.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mashlehash We're not talking about dick. We're talking about the taste of another's mouth.

Oh well then yes, easily. The taste of a man's mouth is very pungent and distinguishable and you can't wash it out for sometimes many weeks at a time. A reliable SWIM who has loads of experience in this area told me that.
    I'm glad it wasn't you.

Can't have that.
    You know, SWIM can mean both Someone who isn't me and, Someone who is me.

please expand definition of SWIM
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 You know, SWIM can mean both Someone who isn't me and, Someone who is me.

you just did
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 You know, SWIM can mean both Someone who isn't me and, Someone who is me.

Just an immigrant mother that I know from the southwest. Calm down.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash Do you think you could taste another man when you kiss her?

youll never know since youre going to die a virgin.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock youll never know since youre going to die a virgin.

Don't talk to me that way boy
    As someone who has experienced this: no
    But you can smell the cock.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's probably be pretty faint so it comes down to whether you've tasted the other guy beforehand I guess
    Originally posted by aldra it's probably be pretty faint so it comes down to whether you've tasted the other guy beforehand I guess

No Homosexual Commments

Thanks.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mashlehash No Homosexual Commments

Thanks.

What if it's unintentional homosexuality due to the fact that your wife has been cheating on you every day since day 1 and every kiss you've ever thought was her taste was always of another man's??
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by mashlehash No Homosexual Commments

Thanks.

This thread is about the taste of dudes

where do you draw the line
    NARCassist gollums fat coach

stick with it mate

Originally posted by NARCassist stick with it mate

Oh I see.. you say it, and then either way you can peddle it backwards in your favor? is that the type of people who exist on here.. racist back peddlers

:/
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Oh I see.. you say it, and then either way you can peddle it backwards in your favor? is that the type of people who exist on here.. racist back peddlers

:/

Calm down m8! You've been here long enough. You honestly can't distinguish between who and who isn't racist here?? Dang Daniel.
    Originally posted by mmQ Calm down m8! You've been here long enough. You honestly can't distinguish between who and who isn't racist here?? Dang Daniel.

At one time I thought no one.. but I feel at least a few are. it gets retarded.. totse was like that for a long time, and then stopped abruptly.

Not sure how Zok was about it.. because it's ignorant and comes off as trolling for emotions. I mean if it was here and there some people just laugh it off as a shock humor .. but over and over, every fucking day.

Come on Lanny.. jump out of the bush now and tell me how I troll your page by only posting in SG
Jump to Top