User Controls

Weird Phenomenom

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    One time I was visiting a relative with my father. As it got late into the night, we settled down in the living room. There was a dvd case, open, sitting on the floor. In an instant, the dvd case defied physics and flipped over to the other side.

When it happened, I wasn't shocked. But I couldn't figure it out. There were no strong currents running through the room.

What do you think?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    You have a history of mental illness. I wouldn't trust my own memory of the event if i were you.
    I know what you mean, but nah, this is a distinct memory. Just like the aura that rose up around me.

infinityshock Black Hole
    the case had be closed 'bent' then over time the plastic releases the pent up kinetic energy.
    Originally posted by infinityshock the case had be closed 'bent' then over time the plastic releases the pent up kinetic energy.

It was laying flat on the ground

__/
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash It was laying flat on the ground

the plastic can still be bent when its closed.
    It was laying on the ground at an angle that wouldn't just flip
    Probably accidental telekinesis, similar to a poltergeist phenomenon.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    The earth beneath mash shook and trembled violently. His family members cried out in fear as they struggled to stay on their two feet. Mash snapped his head back and his eyes rolled back in his head, only exposing the whites of his eyes.

"WE ARE THE ONES WHO DWELL WITHIN!!!!

A foreign voice growled from within his throat. The earth shook and pictures fell off the walls. The floor opened up to reveal a churning pit of lava and fire. There were so many bodies swimming in the MAGMA, screaming in mind-blowing agony and reaching upward for someone to help them.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!, Mash laughed maniacally as his entire family was swept into the pit and began to roast in the lava. Their skin crackled and POPPED and their tongues BOILED in their screaming mouths. The fissure closed just as soon as it opened and mash regained conciousness.

"Mom? Dad?", he called out, but ultimately shrugged it off when no one answered him. He saw an open DVD case on the floor. He flipped it over to reveal......

Dang...dang.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by mashlehash One time I was visiting a relative with my father. As it got late into the night, we settled down in the living room. There was a dvd case, open, sitting on the floor. In an instant, the dvd case defied physics and flipped over to the other side.

When it happened, I wasn't shocked. But I couldn't figure it out. There were no strong currents running through the room.

What do you think?

your father RAPED you in the time between before the dvd case flip over over and after.

your mind self protect by deleting the traumatic rape incidence thats why you dont remember flipping the dvd case over while you tried to crawl your way out of your fathers grip.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mashlehash One time I was visiting a relative with my father. As it got late into the night, we settled down in the living room. There was a dvd case, open, sitting on the floor. In an instant, the dvd case defied physics and flipped over to the other side.

What do you think?

tension or kinetic energy and temperature change which caused the plastic to expand or contract had triggered this effect.
    Originally posted by infinityshock the case had be closed 'bent' then over time the plastic releases the pent up kinetic energy.

fuck you for being in first.. I didn't expect to sloppy second him
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 fuck you for being in first.. I didn't expect to sloppy second him

second is still better than the 873 others who've had intimate carnal knowledge of him afterwards.
    Originally posted by benny vader your father RAPED you in the time between before the dvd case flip over over and after.

your mind self protect by deleting the traumatic rape incidence thats why you dont remember flipping the dvd case over while you tried to crawl your way out of your fathers grip.

Nigga shut up
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by infinityshock second is still better than the 873 others who've had intimate carnal knowledge of him afterwards.

we all know you don't really mean that bill.

Originally posted by NARCassist we all know you don't really mean that bill.

BILL
    bling bling Dark Matter
    seen th sun rised 3 times again since i smoked skunk in the am but knew it was just govt punks been changing time again but they can never manage more then weak illusion,,,
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Pretty weird.
Jump to Top