User Controls

Creative Ways to Die

A quick and easy suicide is simple. Grab a gun, jump off a bridge, swallow some pills, etc.

So, what are some more creative ways to die? They don't have to be painless, but keep it realistic enough that someone could/would actually do it.

The example that inspired this thread was an article about a fellow who tied one end of a cable around his neck and the other to a tree, then took off at full speed in his truck. Decapitated himself in front of a group of people. +1 for creativity, +1 for public shock. You get the idea.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/father-decapitates-yorktown-virginia/story?id=14421135
    gnarly
    Trainhop your way atop a box car and smash face first into the next tunnel.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    720 no-scope wallbang selfie suicide
    infinityshock Black Hole
    that mudslime that pumped his rectum full of plastic explosives then sploded himself was somewhat original.

somewhere on my to-do list is to launch an RPG up someone's orifice.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock that mudslime that pumped his rectum full of plastic explosives then sploded himself was somewhat original.

somewhere on my to-do list is to launch an RPG up someone's orifice.

without impact it'll just fizzle out rite ???
    Hooking up your motorcycle exhaust to your face and seeing how long you can drive would be pretty interesting. I imagine somebody doing this in a leather jacket and gas mask with dark grey fumes trailing in a whisper behind him.
    And come to think of it, why has nobody ever done a mass murder with a flamethrower? Can you imagine the chaos?
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 And come to think of it, why has nobody ever done a mass murder with a flamethrower? Can you imagine the chaos?

I was watching pawn stars and they brought in a flamethrower. Shot up to 32 meters
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Hooking up your motorcycle exhaust to your face and seeing how long you can drive would be pretty interesting.

cars = drive
    motorcycles and bicycles = ride
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Hooking up your motorcycle exhaust to your face and seeing how long you can drive would be pretty interesting. I imagine somebody doing this in a leather jacket and gas mask with dark grey fumes trailing in a whisper behind him.

That could be neat. Make sure to drive ridiculously fast so as to ensure maximum damage from the crash when you pass out.

Another thing I thought of would be to modify the OP example and do the same thing on a bridge. Tie one end of the cable around your neck, the other to the rail, and jump. It would decapitate you for sure, and potentially leave your head swinging there for everyone to look at if you rigged it properly.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Park your car just off the road to the on-ramp to a major interstate. Align the wheels so they are generally facing straight ahead, but angled so they will cut diagonally across the interstate below you (towards the opposing traffic lanes. :) ).

Hop in the back seat of the car that you've retrofitted with strobe lights and disco balls. Reach over the front seats and turn the music up as loud as it can possibly go. Grab a 12" cinder block and lay it down on the accelerator so the engine is roaring to life in a stand still. Grab your liquor bottle and start chugging it as you jerk the car into gear from the back seat. Your car rears back before catching traction and beelines straight down the on ramp towards a busy interstate. Just close your eyes, chug your liquor, and dance, baby. Dance the night away.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader without impact it'll just fizzle out rite ???

I don't know how itd work out. the detonation method on an RPG is impact...meaning designed to hit something...but it's 'electrical' in a way that requires a significant impact force. I don't know if flying up someones orifice would do the trick.

I've had a 40mm grenade in a chick before. live.

I mean...the grenade...but the chick was alive too.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock I've had a 40mm grenade in a chick before. live.

I mean…the grenade…but the chick was alive too.

did you strung them together into anal beads ?????
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader did you strung them together into anal beads ?????

no. one single 40mm HE...right in the cooter.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    do a bungee jump in front of a crowd, like for charity or summing. but unbeknownst to everyone you rigged a bomb vest to explode just as the bungee cord tightens. max nigga points if its live on tv.

everyone getting rained on in your blood whilst they're still trying to figure out what the fuck they just watched.

Jump to Top