User Controls

TEXAS MASSACRE

Fucking shit fam. This sucks.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5052163/Up-27-shot-Texas-church-gunman-opens-fire.html

My guesses:
    -Left winger (to push gun control narrative and slaughter righties)
    -Peaceful Muslim

Thoughts and theories? Not too much has been said on the news yet.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    mass shooting bcus its at a mass do you get me
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Dargo Thoughts and theories? Not too much has been said on the news yet.

We live in the days where a whole church gets shot up and no one really gives a shit. Yep sounds about right.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    i dont even read about these things anymore until several day after.

the MINTRU speculators and retard armchair-strategists are retarded and a waste of my reading time.

all i want to know is who, why, and how...none of which is available until days and days later
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RestStop We live in the days where a whole church gets shot up and no one really gives a shit. Yep sounds about right.

sign me up under the 'not giving a shit' mailing list.
    Apparently the who is a 26 yr. old former air force serviceman, who volunteered as a youth pastor. The how is with a semi-automatic of some sort. He just waltzed in and opened fire - hitting almost everyone in the room. No word on why. Huh.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Maybe he needed more Gucci leather goods.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    He wanted to be a good samaritan and send them all home.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mashlehash He wanted to be a good samaritan and send them all home.

Zing!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by RestStop Zing!

Does that mean I get a 'job at the rest room?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Dargo Apparently the who is a 26 yr. old former air force serviceman, who volunteered as a youth pastor. The how is with a semi-automatic of some sort. He just waltzed in and opened fire - hitting almost everyone in the room. No word on why. Huh.

Likely because it clicked that everything about what he was teaching was utter bullshit and he got fed up with the members who were so retarded that they ate it all up without a second thought, and decided they needed to pay a penance for their utter stupidity.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Umm..think you guys are missing the point here. You have to massacre in order to obtain genuine Rolex/Richard Millie/Gucci/Loui Vuitton...any other way of obtaining these items will surely result in receiving counterfeit shit. All these items have supernatural powers and thus can only be acquired by doing hella evil shit.
    Funny how these attacks on 'right-wingers' only began once Trump was elected.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Funny how these attacks on 'right-wingers' only began once Trump was elected.

Nah, they've been doing it for a long time. Remember the KKK?
    Originally posted by mmQ Likely because it clicked that everything about what he was teaching was utter bullshit and he got fed up with the members who were so retarded that they ate it all up without a second thought, and decided they needed to pay a penance for their utter stupidity.

Is that what you plan on doing?
    Originally posted by Dargo Nah, they've been doing it for a long time. Remember the KKK?

The KKK attacked right-wingers?
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 The KKK attacked right-wingers?

They were a left-wing paramilitary group that attacked blacks and their defenders - who were all right-wingers. So, yes.
    Originally posted by Dargo They were a left-wing paramilitary group that attacked blacks and their defenders - who were all right-wingers. So, yes.

Republicans are not right-wingers. I mean, now they are, but they were a totally different party back when the KKK was strong. They used to be the liberal ones.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Republicans are not right-wingers. I mean, now they are, but they were a totally different party back when the KKK was strong. They used to be the liberal ones.

Ha. AhahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stop drinking the kool aid and pick up a textbook. The niggers are, and always have been, treated like shit by the left. They're nothing more than pawns. It's the right who ended slavery, gave them voting rights, and championed the civil rights movement.
    So let's get this straight. KKK attacked republicans. Republicans used to be liberal. KKK attacked liberals. They attacked the people who ended slavery, gave them voting rights, and championed the civil rights movement. They opposed the Whigs and Democrats, who were the conservative parties at the time.

We are talking about the recent attacks on right-wingers. You said the KKK attacked right-wingers, but they actually attacked liberals. The KKK were the conservative ones.
Jump to Top