User Controls

What state should I move to for Marijuana?

Colorado is on the list but that place is probably packed and super expensive by now.
    I will be wanting to buy a house where I will grow my medicine, so prices can't be too expensive.
    I'm also considering Michigan, but they only have medical, plus lots of niggers.
    The environment is an important factor, I have allergy issues so a dry climate is a plus. also it must be an interesting location.
    by the time you move it will probably be legal wherever you're at
    bling bling Dark Matter
    just grow no1 cares
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Also Michigan has the great lakes, that would be a great way to spend the summer ... get high and hang out at the beach
    Originally posted by bling bling just grow no1 cares

I live in Indiana ... I don't want to spend 200 lifetime sentences for growing 20 plants
    Alaska
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    You just described Colorado. The state is large and there is plenty of placed to be a recluse.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume I live in Indiana … I don't want to spend 200 lifetime sentences for growing 20 plants

then dont idoit u can still grow the herb5
    RestStop Space Nigga
    The state of not giving a fuck. Been here for many, many years. Place is fuckin' litty Fam.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    come SY frehs weed al day
    Ask the DEA

I bet they banned Marijuana on a federal level by Christmas. LOL all those dispensaries ready to open, getting shut down like it's prohibition on Alcohol all over again.

Raids everywhere.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Ask the DEA

I bet they banned Marijuana on a federal level by Christmas. LOL all those dispensaries ready to open, getting shut down like it's prohibition on Alcohol all over again.

Raids everywhere.

Marijuana has been "banned on a federal level" since the late 30's.
    If you move anywhere for weed, you are certifiably mentally retarded
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon If you move anywhere for weed, you are certifiably mentally retarded

Yeah for sure when it's put like that I agree. Just order it off of the dmn or drive to a state where they sell it+cop it+drive back home.
    Originally posted by bling bling just grow no1 cares

Exactly
    move to the state of DANK =oD

Maybe I can get a medical card for your clinical retardation
    you're poor and im a g@n$tA
    I'm a ganjsta
    10/0

pakis speak arabic so you know what i mean
Jump to Top