User Controls

I guess I'm Autistic and can't relate.

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    What do you do when you see a person about to self destruct there life??
    Usually I sit back and watch the show but in this instance part of me want's to help but I don't think it will matter anyway.
    When I say I'm autistic I mean that I can't relate too GREED,I don't get it.
    I work part time for a local automotive shop.
    Usually 3 days a week sometimes more sometimes less whatever the point is that no matter how much I sell its never enough.
    Today at 11:30 I got an oil change that was it just an oil change.
    I found a exhaust leak and the car needed front brakes the bill went from $25.00 to $800.00.
    The owner steps in and shits on me because he felt that I could have easily made $1000.00 with a brake fluid flush and some other masturbatory bullshit.
    I DONT GET IT!!
    He got like $775.00 more.On one job that's more than he pays me for the whole fucking week and he says I'm not doing enough!!
    FUCK it I'm Quitting I don't need this noise.
    I know the $775.00 was not all profit remember it mostly is.
    He marks up parts 100% if he pays 10 bucks you pay 20.
    Labor rate is $105.00 per hour he pays me shit,works out to about $25.00.
    Oh and that job took me a bout 2 and one half hours to complete so his cost to me was 50 bucks fuck it I'm done.
    I just don't get GREED they always want more MORE and MORE!!!
    LOL I started this thread all wrong.
    I wanted to help my boss at the beginning but then the more I thought about it I was like NA FUCK HIM and shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    R U drunk
    YES!! YES!! Im FUcking drunk.
    And been eating cannabis oil.
    Cranking out Black Sabbath and annoying my wife but shes drunk too so its all good.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by AngryOnion YES!! YES!! Im FUcking drunk.
    And been eating cannabis oil.
    Cranking out Black Sabbath and annoying my wife but shes drunk too so its all good.

[video]https://youtu.be/BFupwDb1JUo?t=19https://youtu.be/BFupwDb1JUo?t=19[/video]
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    AIDS Patientic
    im going to drink a 4loko sour apple, take 225mg of bundy, and smoke da xojes tonight
    Originally posted by just one more mongol im going to drink a 4loko sour apple, take 225mg of bundy, and smoke da xojes tonight

OK
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I can't read that.

Autism
    Find a new job or run your own shop. Problem solved.
    Originally posted by Dargo Find a new job or run your own shop. Problem solved.

Ya I know that you are right.
    Its just that EVERY person I have worked for in the last 30 years have been the same.
    I just don't get it.
    how 2 beat up yr boss without arrestism
    https://www.silvergames.com/en/whack-your-boss
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Dargo Find a new job or run your own shop. Problem solved.

his attitude is going to actively prevent him from doing that.

hes going to be that kind of person who works when he needs the money and not when he feels he have enough.
    You should bring a gun to work and kill your boss then rob the business blind for everything you can and run
    RestStop Space Nigga
    ^Seconded.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    wait, so this thread is about trying to relate to your shithead boss?
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    When I started reading, I knew within a few sentences that you were drunk. Good for you to quit your job and fuck your shithead boss. Work for someone who appreciates you and never accept something less. If you can't find that, then start something for yourself.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by AngryOnion What do you do when you see a person about to self destruct there life??
    Usually I sit back and watch the show but in this instance part of me want's to help but I don't think it will matter anyway.
    When I say I'm autistic I mean that I can't relate too GREED,I don't get it.
    I work part time for a local automotive shop.
    Usually 3 days a week sometimes more sometimes less whatever the point is that no matter how much I sell its never enough.
    Today at 11:30 I got an oil change that was it just an oil change.
    I found a exhaust leak and the car needed front brakes the bill went from $25.00 to $800.00.
    The owner steps in and shits on me because he felt that I could have easily made $1000.00 with a brake fluid flush and some other masturbatory bullshit.
    I DONT GET IT!!
    He got like $775.00 more.On one job that's more than he pays me for the whole fucking week and he says I'm not doing enough!!
    FUCK it I'm Quitting I don't need this noise.
    I know the $775.00 was not all profit remember it mostly is.
    He marks up parts 100% if he pays 10 bucks you pay 20.
    Labor rate is $105.00 per hour he pays me shit,works out to about $25.00.
    Oh and that job took me a bout 2 and one half hours to complete so his cost to me was 50 bucks fuck it I'm done.
    I just don't get GREED they always want more MORE and MORE!!!
    LOL I started this thread all wrong.
    I wanted to help my boss at the beginning but then the more I thought about it I was like NA FUCK HIM and shit.

before you leave fuck up some shit that is time-delayed so it will be weeks after youre gone that the car owner notices then brings the car back in.

that'll fix his profit margin...
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock before you leave fuck up some shit that is time-delayed so it will be weeks after youre gone that the car owner notices then brings the car back in.

that'll fix his profit margin…

but y harm innocent car owners ???
    i didn't read but I agree with your autism analysis
Jump to Top