User Controls

Ironic Raciss Role Reversal in Rhodesia.

infinityshock Black Hole

the HNIC of this shithole nigger-land is all butt-hurt that some cracker called him 'sick' so he has her arrested.

das raciss.

i want to know why there is even a white person...much less a white american...in a nigger infested shithole.
    Originally posted by infinityshock

the HNIC of this shithole nigger-land is all butt-hurt that some cracker called him 'sick' so he has her arrested.

das raciss.

i want to know why there is even a white person…much less a white american…in a nigger infested shithole.

Working as a manager at Magamba, which is a shit-tier "social media" outfit. They're shady about who their funding comes from, but one of them seems to be the Wallace Fund. http://wgf.org/about-us-2/#board
    Unusually the Wallace Fund appears to have no jedis on the board.

There is no real question that the issue is not some fat social justice bint's twitter, but a justified fear of having government control of the media undermined by outsiders.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock i want to know why there is even a white person…much less a white american…in a nigger infested shithole.

cos thats how americans meddle in others democracy and their processes.
    this thread is now about dats racist
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader cos thats how americans meddle in others democracy and their processes.

no its not
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock no its not

yes,

yes it is.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by infinityshock

das raciss.

i want to know why there is even a white person…much less a white american…in a nigger infested shithole.

fake news, rhodesia hasn't existed for 37 years.

Rhodesia (/roʊˈdiːʒə/), commonly known from 1970 onwards as the Republic of Rhodesia, was an unrecognised state in southern Africa from 1965 to 1979, equivalent in territorial terms to modern Zimbabwe. With its capital in Salisbury (now Harare), Rhodesia was considered a de facto successor state to the former British colony of Southern Rhodesia (which had achieved responsible government in 1923).

During an effort to delay an immediate transition to black majority rule, Rhodesia's predominantly white government issued its own Unilateral Declaration of Independence (UDI) from the United Kingdom on 11 November 1965. The UDI administration initially sought recognition as an autonomous realm within the Commonwealth of Nations, but reconstituted itself as a republic in 1970.

Following a brutal guerrilla war fought with two African nationalist organisations (Robert Mugabe's ZANU and Joshua Nkomo's ZAPU), Rhodesian premier Ian Smith conceded to bi-racial democracy in 1978. However, a provisional government subsequently headed by Smith and his moderate colleague Abel Muzorewa failed in appeasing international critics or halting the bloodshed. By December 1979, Muzorewa had replaced Smith as Prime Minister and secured an agreement with the militant nationalists, allowing Rhodesia to briefly revert to colonial status pending elections under a universal franchise. It finally achieved internationally recognised independence in April 1980; the nation was concurrently renamed the Republic of Zimbabwe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodesia

THATS RACIST OUR COMPLEXION IS CARAMEL
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    This is the most racist thing I have ever seen in my entire life.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by NARCassist fake news, rhodesia hasn't existed for 37 years.

Originally posted by aldra

shit jokes tend to do that with me

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra

would be funnier if thats stewie.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]

This is now a bush war thread
    Originally posted by Number13

This is now a bush war thread

L1A1, good weapon man.

bling bling Dark Matter
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Rhodesians never die** LET IT BE KNOWN TO THE WORLD THAT ONE DAY, THE WHITE MAN WILL RETURN TO BRING CIVILISATION TO THE PRIMATIVISTS.. It is the only way, forged through steel, blood and soil - a just way with kindred hearts of kindness and duty.
    Glory to Rhodesia! May she be worthy of the name!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by bling bling

wtf how do you know rome
    Originally posted by NARCassist L1A1, good weapon man.

Everyone knows you're a Britcuck, so stop LARPing like you're an American and are allowed to touch anything more dangerous than Mohammed's cock.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    everthing leads to rome
Jump to Top