User Controls

badass things ur elder did

bling bling Dark Matter
    my grandad wos in ww2 and when he was 7 he dressed up as a city gont and walked into the bank of england shouting fuck the pound hes still locked up 4 it
    My dad busted a nut in my mom and got her pregnant than left and never came back, what a goof
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    My mom use to talk about how she had an abortion right after my older brother. He's like a year older than me...lol

No joke though. She use to admit to it.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    My Dad was and continues to be a prolific thief and heroin addict. I'm sure he's out committing multiple larcenies as we speak.
    Originally posted by RestStop My Dad was and continues to be a prolific thief and heroin addict. I'm sure he's out committing multiple larcenies as we speak.

You guys should team up
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RestStop My Dad was and continues to be a prolific thief and heroin addict. I'm sure he's out committing multiple larcenies as we speak.

He has to stop stealing sometimes so that he can shoot up.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    My grandad used to get drunk and beat my grandmother.
    He once beat a dog to death with shovel because he didn't want to waste bullet.
    My obaa-san was Hitler Youth
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by bling bling when he was 7 he dressed up as a city gont and walked into the bank of england shouting fuck the pound hes still locked up 4 it

Hardcore
Jump to Top